【 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚, 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙩𝙮- 】

You plummeted through the air and gasped at the sight of the ground nearing your face at quick speed

You plummeted through the air and gasped at the sight of the ground nearing your face at quick speed. You braced for impact, but something scooped you up and sat you down. You pet Dark Shadow.

"Thanks, Tokoyami."

Tokoyami nodded and helped you up while Dark Shadow caught Koda too. Your costume was getting soaked and sticking to your skin more than you would like. There were people surrounding the three of you while rain pelted down and bounced off of the concrete.

"We must be in the downpour zone." You mused, analyzing how many villains were surrounding the three of you.

The League Of Villains.

Countless villains had appeared through portals as soon as Thirteen had stopped talking, and Aizawa had rushed down into the fray. The class had been split up by some stupid mistboi.

You activated your quirk, looking 5 minutes into the future. You were back in the present in a flash, and you rushed to a villain with slanted eyes. You roundhouse kicked him in the face and grabbed the shirt of another villain, throwing your knee into his chest and flinging him into a wall of a building nearby. Three villains came running toward you and you sweeped one off of his feet. You kicked your legs off of the ground and spun on your hands, both of your feet hitting square in the nuts of another villain.

You flipped back onto your feet, grabbing the legs of the villain you had tripped on the way and using him as a bat to take down the third villain that had charged at you.

"What the hell is up with this kid!? She took down five of us in seconds!" One of the villains exclaimed, powering up his water-type quirk. You spun and propelled off of the ground, grabbing the head of the villain and slamming his face into your knee.

You eyes the rest of them with an intense e/c gaze.

"Alright, fucksticks. Come catch these hands."

*  *  *

"YEAHHHHHHHH!"

You covered your ears to shield your poor eardrums from Present Mic's familiar booming voice. The villains all covered theirs too and the voice hero made quick work of them while they were stunned.

You uncovered your ears.

"You kids alright?" Mic asked.

"We're all fine, thanks to Y/N's Vision." Tokoyami nodded to you in respect.

"Right back at you, Tokoyami. You too, Koda." You grinned.

"Nice job. Go on to the entrance, we'll get these jokers."

'We live in a society'

You went with Tokoyami and Koda to the entrance of USJ, drying yourself off with a towel you had been given along the way. You let out a breath you had been holding when you saw Shoto.

"Sho!!" You ran in his direction, arms outstretched. He noticed you and he couldn't react before you wrapped him in your arms.

"Oh jeez, thank god you're okay."

"Y/N? You aren't injured?" Shoto patted your head.

"Nah, the guys I fought were chumps."

You let go of him and looked around, spotting your brother. "I'm gonna go check on Katsuki."

"Alright." Shoto nodded.

You went over to Katsuki and slapped him while Todoroki watched.

"Haha, glad you're okay you dumbass!"

"OI, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"Isn't it obvious? You jumped out at that magic man without thinking." You put your hands on your hips.

"I like your funny words magic man." Kaminari called.

"An intellectual, finally!" You walked over to Kaminari, both of you sharing a high-five.