【 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨. 】

The past month or so has been nothing but normal

The past month or so has been nothing but normal. U.A. has been calm, but what hasn't been calm is what happened at the work studies.

Sir Nighteye passed away after the raid on the Shie Hassaikai.

I wasn't involved in the raid in any way, but it's still really sad.

Not like I'm able to really dwell on it, though. I'm heading to my first Remedial Course Lesson today with Katsuki and Shoto. Oh right, did I mention that my brother doesn't know about Sho and I yet because everyone agreed it would be for the best so he doesn't murder Todoroki?

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Gang Orca. "You know, I've learned something from helping with this course. You know what that is? YOU AREN'T CUT OUT TO EVEN BE PLANTS, LET ALONE HEROES, YOU WASTES OF OXYGEN!"

He turns to Bakugo. "YOU EVEN TRYING TO BE A HERO!?"

"I ain't poop." Katsuki grunts.

"YOU LACK DISCIPLINE! HOW'S A PILE OF CRAP EVER GONNA SAVE ANYONE?"

"Fertilizer indirectly helps people." Todoroki responds.

"YOU LACK DISCIPLINE! YOU THINK YOU'LL GET A PASS BECAUSE YOU CAN FLY AROUND?"

"SIR, YES SIR-"

Inasa is cut off. "YOU LACK DISCIPLINE!"

What the actual frog.

Gang Orca keeps on lecturing, I don't wanna go into details, and then he comes to the trial. Something about connecting with people's hearts, and then a horde of small children run into the area.

Children start to ask Shoto if the things on his belt are weiners, others are calling Katsuki lame, and others are calling Inasa lame. Meanwhile, I'm getting swarmed by little girls that're tugging on my costume while I stand idle, staring at them.

"What are you little chicken nuggets doing?"

A kid grabs my boot and tugs back, which just causes me to stumble a bit. "Hey, hey, hey! Stahp!"

I move my leg forward, indirectly tripping the kid and sitting down while hugging my knees.

"Meanie! She tripped Chihiro! Get her!"

The children grab onto me and start pummeling me with their tiny fists.

Why did I have to fail the licensing exam? Just why? Now I'm being subjected to this.

*  *  *

"So you four took pretty standard approaches, but maybe showing off our quirks is the best way to finish this?" Camie suggests, twiddling her finger through the air.

While they keep speaking, I turn to the children (while subconsciously listening to the other students) and see that they're charging up their quirks.

"Wait, so are we going to fight children?"

"I like the sound of that!" Katsuki's palms light up with explosions and Shoto follows suit along with Inasa and Camie.

"I guess we're doing this now." I put two fingers to both sides of my head, ready to use Vision.

The kids unleash their quirks and I use my own, allowing me to dodge the incoming projectiles from one kid's Tongue Cannon quirk and another's Hula Hoop quirk.

I'm hit with dust and I sneeze, but cover my nose and mouth with the collar of my hero costume. What the crap is up with kids these days? Are they on crack? Are they curses?

Turning to the other hero students, I'm met with the sight of Todoroki with his hair flowing, holding out his hand and sparkling. Oh, it's an illusion.

Just a moment later, as we planned, Inasa lifts the kids into the air with his wind, Todoroki creates ice to work as a playground, and Camie creates an illusion to make the surroundings look more magical.

A few kids come up to me, speaking in a critical way. "What's your quirk even? You aren't that flashy."

I turn to look in the direction of Shoto and point to him. "In 5 seconds, he's going to ignite fire at his fingertips."

"How do you know?" One kid pipes in while I count down on my fingertips.

Right as I finish, a flame ignites in his hand and the kids around me gasp.

"You can see the future!? Wait wait, what's Bomb Guy gonna do in.. 10 seconds?"

I put both hands to the sides of my head and use Vision, then answer. "He's going to make your little leader join in."

Right on time, Katsuki leads the kids' arrogant leader to the scene.

"That's so cool!"

A kid puts their hand on my cheek and squishes it. "Psychic Lady!"

I follow with a laugh, and the children keep asking me different things. Soon enough, one of the girls is braiding my hair and I'm showing off my quirk. Only like 2 minutes ago they were demons. Kids are funny like that, huh?

I consider this a success.

The final chapter hits Monday, June 21!

A/N: Omg i am SO SORRY this chapter is like two days late- I completely forgot about it and it only just popped into my head like an hour ago FORGIVE ME ;-;