【 𝙅𝙤𝙞𝙣. 】

I crouch and quickly hide Jiro and Hagakure in the bushes

I crouch and quickly hide Jiro and Hagakure in the bushes. The villain is nearing me now and he reaches for me, but I quickly turn on the palms of my hands, legs kicking up into the air and scoring him across his abdomen. I plant my feet on the other side of the bush, bending over it and making a dash away from them.

"Twice!"

"You got it, you burnt piece of toast! Not gonna happen!"

I hear someone giving chase behind me, but when I look back it's the villain I kicked. His face is stitched together, connecting his own burnt flesh with his intact skin, along with several piercings. His eyes are aqua-colored, the same color as Shoto's left.

I turn and leap over a fallen tree, swerving around warped others, and grab onto a branch pulling myself up and starting to jump from tree to tree, grabbing onto branches with great accuracy.

But somehow, the same villain, 'Dabi', comes toward me from the front and knocks me out of the tree, his foot on my back while he grabs my hands.
(A/N: If someone puts a kinky comment istg-)

"So stubborn." He sighs. "Shut up and stop struggling already, will you? You're being annoying."

"Dabi, did you catch her?"

"Yeah."

I'm starting to black out because I can't breathe. I gasp for air, but it was in vain. I can't see anymore and the voices of Dabi and Twice are fading.

And then it went silent.

* * *

"When is she going to wake up? I want to talk to her. She's so cute!"

"I need to talk to her, too, Toga. Why did you think we even kidnapped her?"

"Because she's cute?"

I creak open my eyes, met with the sight of a teenage girl with messy ash-blond hair and yellow eyes right in my face. I'm about to move, but I'm tied up.

"Oh yay, she's awake! Good morning, you adorable little kitten!"

I shrink back when she puts her finger to my nose.

Across the room stands the bastard bootyhole butt weasel nincompoop that captured me, Mr. Patchwork Raisin.

"Toga. Leave."

"Whaaat? But I want to at least hug her!"

"After I'm done."

Toga squints her eyes and folds her arms in thought. A few seconds later, she shrugs. "Fine. But after you're done I'm coming straight back in!"

She skips out, closing the door behind her, leaving Dabi and I alone. He leans against the wall, staring at me with his cold aqua eyes.

"You used to be homeless. Your birth parents were killed by a villain, correct?"

The statements caught me by surprise. How did he know these things? I've never told anyone about my life before. Only Shoto knows.

"How do.. you know this?"

"That's not the point."

"Well get to the point." I snap, clenching my fist.

"Join the League of Villains. You want to keep children from being left alone like you were, don't you?"

I open my mouth to speak, but Dabi cuts in. "I know. 'There's another way to save them', right? Wrong. Sure, bring a hero can help, but heroes live by a moral compass. As a villain, you can do anything you want and not feel remorse because you have nothing left to lose. If you want to make a difference, being a hero will just get in the way."

I clench my teeth and glare at him.

"Join the League of Villains, Y/N Bakugo."

Next chapter hits Friday, May 21!