【 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣. 】

You veered around the hallway, running as fast as you could toward Recovery Girl's temporary office

You veered around the hallway, running as fast as you could toward Recovery Girl's temporary office. You slammed the door open and panted, holding your knees.

"Slow down, child!"

Recovery Girl spun in her chair, furrowing her brows.

You were followed by Tsu, Ochaco, Mineta and Ida. You hurried to the side of Midoriya's bed beside All Might in his true form.

"Midoriya!"

"How bad are the injuries!?" You inquired frantically, darting your eyes to Recovery Girl.

"Very bad! Now get out, I need to do surgery!"

"SURGERY!?" You and the other students exclaimed.

"Yes, now run along now! You kids are too noisy!"

The door shut and you sighed, clutching your right arm with your left.

I never really thought about it. Shoto and I only met again about a month or so ago, and he's told me about how he was refusing to use his left. Of course, I hate Endeavor and if I was Shoto, I wouldn't use that filthy man's power ever. But when I really think about it.. Both of us missed something, didn't we? It's as Deku said in the fight. It's.. his power. Right?

You stared down the hall and saw Shoto himself crossing the hall. You decided to leave him alone for now, because he probably wanted to be alone right now.

"Match 2 of Round 2 will be starting in ten minutes!" You jumped at the announcement over the intercom.

"Y/N, Ida, you both should get going." Tsu turned to you.

"But what about Deku!?" You gestured to the door.

"You're going to go."

"You can't make me!"

Tsu wrapped her tongue around your body and started dragging you to your prep room.

"Kink--"

Mineta was cut off when Ochaco slapped him across the back of the head.

* * *

"Match 2 of Round 2, start!"

Ida immediately ran at you and you dodged thanks to your Vision. You grabbed onto the back of his shirt and flipped, planting your feet onto his back and grabbing his right arm. He looked back at you and immediately twisted his arm, forcing you to let go. You fell off onto the ground and barely managed to jump out of his way.

"Y/N's plan has backfired! What'll she do now?" Present Mic was energetic as ever.

He's too fast.

You're backup plan kicked into gear on instinct.

"Careful with those words, Mic. Once Y/N graduates, she'll be a crucial factor in a battle."

"Huh?"

"Not only is her quirk quite useful, but her physical abilities are exceptional. Unpredictability is relied on in countless battles, but against Y/N.."

Staying in the way of Ida, while he ran at you, you braced yourself. You grabbed his hands that were aiming for your shoulders, and you kicked your feet off of the ground, flipping over his head and kicking hard into his back. He fell to the ground because of the kick combined with your weight.

He was being completely pinned by you right now, resulting in Midnight cracking her whip.

"...Unpredictability is useless." Aizawa finished.

"Ida has been subdued! Y/N Bakugo moves on to the semi-finals and will face Shoto Todoroki!"

You got up and helped Ida up.

"Sorry about that, Ida." You smiled.

He returned the smile kindly. "It's perfectly fine."

You looked up at the giant TVs, displaying the bracket.

Y/N Bakugo versus Shoto Todoroki

You took a deep breath.