1

"You disappointment of a child! How could we let you loose and get yourself in this! You fool" my dad spat out and slapped me on my cheek, I felt the red mark on my skin and the burning pain coming through it, I tried to hold my tears but they just dropped down my face as I didn't even care anyway.

"Darling please stop-" my mom tried to calm him down but he just pushed her away and got even more angry.

"Our son is pregnant and he deserves this, I will not sit and see him fail even though he already has since he was born!" maybe I was a failure when I was born, I was going to plummet to the bottom and never rise to the top after all I did get drunk then got pregnant, such a good way to start my life.

"That's it, get out I never want to see you ever again, you're banished from entering this house or you will get a bigger punishment. GET OUT" I looked at my mom who had tears rushing her face and ran to her engulfing her with a hug and wiping her tears. Don't waste your tears on me Mom.

"It's okay mom, I'll be okay" I whispered to her and she sobbed even more but my dad pulled me off her and threw me out of the house, throwing trash all over my head then finally shutting the door. I stood up and began walking I don't even know where I'm going just somewhere far, ten minutes I heard a shout and turned around to see my mom running to me.

"Taeyong, wait!" I ran to her and held her, I saw blood on her cheek, what he do to you.

"Mom are you okay, what did he do to you" I said but she didn't reply and tried to get her breathing back.

"I love you so much Taeyong and I'm sorry for your dad. Before you went to highschool I had saved over 1 million won for your college bills but now you use it to start a new life, I know you can Taeyong you are smart and mature" my mom replied and I just stared at her as she gave me an envelope.

"I can't take it Mom, I'll make the money myself you use it to stop Dad from hurting you" I said and gave back the envelope.

"No Taeyong, I love your Dad too much to do that please use this money and become the person you've always wanted to be. I love you!" She stood up and ran back the way she came from, I couldn't believe it, is this how my life has turned out, my mother giving me her own money for me and her loving my father so much to let him make her suffer. I collapsed on the floor crying as I thought of the things he could be doing to her.

"Hello, are you okay" I raised my head up to the voice to see a short man standing in front of me.

"Yeah I am, can you please leave" I replied and wiped my tears but the man didn't leave me instead sat next to me, he was petite and feminine, kinda like me and I chuckled when I saw him closer.

"What, did I do something wrong" he asked and I shaked my head still laughing.

"Are you gay" I asked him and he was shocked by my question as his eyes widened which made me laugh even more.

"Well yes, I work in a strip club that's why I look like I'm about to have ten vodka shots and just get drunk on three shots" my laugh could be heard from everywhere as tears rolled down my eyes.

"You are so funny, sorry for being rude you in the beginning, things aren't good for me" I said and his face softened.

"What happened then" I breathed in and told him the story.

"My dad found out I was pregnant and kicked me out of the house also is now abusing my mom but because she loves him so much she will continue living with him while I'm here suffering even though my mom gave me 1 mill won for make a new life" I explained and the man put his hands around me, I put my head on his as tears were threatening to come out.