22 (Final)

Taeyong POV

Five years later

"Where is Jisung" I mumbled as I was looking for my son around the school area, I then heard a shout and saw a small Jisung running to me, I smiled as he came to me and I picked him up.

"Hello Papa!" He shouted and I could see his small teeth as he smiled.

"Hello Jisung, how was school today" I replied and we walked across the road.

"It was fun, we were learning about animals and I got to play with Chenle!" Jisung said and I laughed at his reply.

"It must've have been quite exciting" he nodded his head.

"Where is Daddy" he asked.

"We are meeting him at the cafe as he has to do something that's why I'm picking you up" I replied and he sighed.

"You okay baby"

"When are the both of you going pick me up after school, we can go to the fair then ride on the rollercoasters then eat all the cotton candy just for you and Daddy to get sick and all the uncles come and pick you up so I get to go one of their houses" he said and I laughed at it as I put him down.

"You are have one great imagination" I replied.

"I made you laugh, it's been so long since I've seen you happy papa" I kneeled down and held Jisung hand.

"I will always be happy around you, you're too special to let anybody make you upset, okay" I hugged him and we continued walking to the cafe. When we arrived there I saw Jaehyun talking to Yuta and Jisung ran to him.

"Daddy!" Jaehyun turned around to our son and immediately picked him up.

"Hello Sung, you look so happy" he replied and Jisung nodded.

"I am happy because I'm with you" Jaehyun hugged the younger and I turned around to see Winwin come in from the kitchen.

"You do realise that Chenle is still in school right" I said to him and his eyes widened before he dropped the plates on the counter and shouted at Yuta before leaving the cafe.

"You should've collected him yourself Yuta, I can't do everything!" Winwin said.

"I was hoping..." Yuta huffed and I sat next to him.

"What's wrong with you two, it's not that hard looking after a child" I said and the older glared at me which was very funny but a little scary.

"When you have a loud ass kid and a boyfriend that doesn't tell you shit then blames you for it, it's pretty hard" Yuta replied.

"I know Chenle is loud but he is a kid that's just how he is, you heard Jisung storm in the shops to his dad. But I know something is wrong with you and Winwin, what is it"

"I just want him to tell me things and it's like he's scared and keeps them away from me, I'm not scary am I" I shaked my head and he continued.

"Then I don't know why he isn't telling what's bothering him as it could be about me or Chenle and then he puts all his anger out on me whenever something goes wrong which could put a big mindset on Chenle and I don't want him to think there is something wrong with us" I came to the older and hugged him as I could hear sobs coming from him.

"It's going to be okay just talk to him then it will be all sorted, even if he isn't giving you hints and directions you two have to work together to make things work which means you're going in first" I said and he nodded before wiping his tears.

"I haven't cried this much ever since Winwin kicked me in the balls- we were playing a game it doesn't matter" I chuckled and went to my two accidents.