5

The past weeks the pain grew and so has my stomach but not that much, I've been having more outbursts and been more and more tired but there is always Jaehyun there to make me feel better when I'm in the garden.

We just sit and talk about our lives and they are quite similar, I know why he is scruffy and he knows how i am like this but I haven't told him about me being pregnant, he might leave me and I've grown attached to him a lot. I couldn't see him leave just because of the baby.

It was my break and I was in the garden with Jaehyun and we were laughing about a story he told me.

"Why do you get yourself into so much trouble" I said and he chuckled, the sweetest sound came out of his mouth which made me smile.

"I have been on the streets since I was 14, I know how to stay out of trouble. Everyday was a struggle and I couldn't keep still or then I will be caught" I looked sympathetically at him, he must've felt so alone and cold wandering in the night and just wanting to go away

"My parents kicked me out so I feel your pain, kinda because I actually had money but then I finished it all and that was just a month ago" I replied and we sat in the quiet just as we've been doing for the past three weeks the calmness bringing us closer and closer each second, I turned to him and my heart suddenly was racing, I held it and stopped looking at him. Why was that.

"Jaehyun, i need to go" before he could say anything I left the garden and ran to the cafe, i clutched my heart and bit my lip but my heart was still racing. Things came into my head as I tried to figure out why I was acting like this then a thought came, no no no no it can't be the reason, it can't.

"Taeyong you good there, you looked like you just saw a ghost but they were hot so you got flustered and is now trying to figure out if you like them or not" I laughed at Winwin comment but how did he come up to that.

"No I'm okay, so what about your boyfie, I can't wait to see him" I replied and the younger became red but I could see a smile on his face.

"Shut up about him" I laughed again and he was about to come at me when I got a pain in my stomach, again.

"Ow ow ow" I said as Winwin helped me stand up and I held my belly tightly, the pain has gotten worse and worse sometimes I cry myself to sleep because of it but I'm doing it all for my baby.

"Come on I'll call Ten so he can take you home"

"No it's okay, I'll walk there" I argued holding onto the younger.

"I can't let you walk out there when you're in pain and what if something happens while you're there, let me call Ten" I smiled at Winwin and nodded, I've never met anybody as nice as him except for Ten and... Jaehyun and Johnny he always helps me and makes sure I don't hurt or damage myself as I do have a baby.

"Ten said he is on his way so he'll arrive soon-" we heard the door open wide and saw Ten running over to us, he looked like he just sprinted to the cafe and still had his top of his strip clothes the bottom was just his trousers.

"Were you working" I asked and he nodded checking up me which was cute and funny.

"Are you pain still, why didn't you call me sooner I could've cancelled work so I'll help you" he said and I chuckled.

"I'm okay Ten but I do need to go home" I replied and he helped me up, we said bye to Winwin and left the cafe.

"You need to tell me more often if you're in pain, I hate seeing you endure it so I don't get worried, I just want you to not be in pain" Ten said and I smiled at him.

"I will always tell you if something is wrong and you help me in so many ways that I don't even know you're helping you're just there" I replied to him and he laughed. I do love him.

——————•——————•——————

It was late at night and I was lying on my bed, Ten had gone back to the strip club and Johnny wasn't here for some reason so I was just by myself. The pain in my belly had stopped finally however my back does ache sometimes.

I sighed as I looked at the window to see the moonlight stars and the grey glowing moon reflecting my room then somebody came into my head, my heart started racing again and I got hotter each second. I sat up and opened the window but the person was still in my head. This is just like what happened in the garden and with the same person.

Jaehyun has been on my mind ever since I left the cafe, I just can't stop thinking about him but I need to stop he might not like me that and it will just pain me if I continue but I can't stop, I thought about how he looked and his clear features. His brown curly hair and the way he looked so cute and beautiful in it, his big body that could literally trap me if he was arms, his smile that showed his dimples so huge that I would love to just poke in. What am I thinking.

I stood up and went outside getting more fresh air and because I'm outside I might as well go to the garden for some air there. Jaehyun had told how he got through and out of here which was at the back of the cafe so I went over there and opened the door, as I was walking I saw Jaehyun sitting in the bench we were sitting before in the daytime. He looked up to me and we just stared at each other.

"You're still here, I thought you would be at  your roommates dorm" I said as I sat next to him and he nodded.

"I just needed time to think but what are you doing here" he asked and I blushed a little before answering the question.

"Just here to think, like what you do every single day I meet you here" I replied and we chuckled as it faded out into the night sky and I looked up at it before looking at Jaehyun who was staring at me, I immediately looked back and tried not to turn red but I think he already caught me as he chuckled and looked up at the sky as well. I bit my lip and hope nothing goes on.

"I remember something my dad told me" Jaehyun suddenly said and I looked at him.

"What was it" I replied going closer to him so I could hear the younger properly.

"I should never trust people who seem off, I should need to follow myself and only the special people who I have told everything to I can truly trust them" I smiled at his answer and held his hands, what are you doing Taeyong!

"Just like I always say if you are feeling sad or just need comfort I will always be here-" while I was talking Jaehyun had looked at me and leaned in and before I knew it, he was kissing me. I kissed him back and put my arms around his neck pulling him to make the kiss deeper. We broke away catching for air and Jaehyun chuckled at me as he saw how red I was.

"You really wanted that" he said and I turned away from him hiding my face.

"No I didn't, I just did it without thinking" I replied and he came closer to me, I held my breath and closed my eyes awaiting another kiss but Jaehyun just held my waist and pulled me to him.

"How long have you waited for me to do that"

"About a month, I started liking you when we met but I knew it was just a small crush not until today I realised it was big so I want to kiss you again" I explained but mumbled the last part and thankfully he didn't hear.

"What-" I kissed him again and sat on his lap as the kiss deepened, my heart was racing faster than ever and I just didn't want this to ever stop but he broke away and I put my head on Jaehyun chest, we just stayed like that and stared at the moon.

Soon I fell asleep and when Jaehyun saw it, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"And I've been wanting to kiss you since I saw you ever since I saw you in the cafe with Sicheng" he whispered to me and also fell asleep.

A/N: I'm so sorry I posted late, it's literally 12am here cuz I slept at 8 and woke up at midnight- I'll be sure to post earlier and see you next Monday!