10

Not even five minutes left and they came rushing into the cafe and placing the bags down running to me. I wiped my tears and fiddled with my cup.

"I got a call from Yuta and he said he didn't cheat on me and instead got drugged, I don't know what to do anymore as I still like him but I just can't" I said to them as I started crying again. They came up to me and hugged me.

"It's okay Winwin you can get through this I know you can, you always make sure I'm safe and don't get hurt because of the baby and rest enough so I don't get tired easily, if I was dating you I would be so happy to see you everyday" Taeyong said and I cried even more thinking about the time I've had with Yuta.

He was always there for me, he would ask me on dates and take me everywhere if I felt sick he would immediately come to my house and look after me just being the perfect boyfriend I have ever had but know I realised that's all fake he isn't perfect and is just an actor. Stop falling for so many people who are just going to break your heart Winwin.

"We will always be with you every step of the way for you to get over him hell I'm confessing to Johnny and I might not even do it-" Ten said and Taeyong interrupted him.

"What- you are confessing to him and that's final, I hate the tension yall have together it hurts me" I chuckled at Taeyong reply and they looked at me.

"All I'm trying to say is you can get there and we will be with you all the way until the end" I love you guys so much.

"You are the best people I have ever met, I hope we're friends forever" I said.

"Of course we will we need each other all the time so that's what will keep the friendship strong also all of us like different people so we know we are not going to get jealous-" Taeyong replied and we laughed before hugging in a group.

——————•——————•——————
Taeyong POV

Today was the day Ten was going to confess to Johnny and I'm so happy about it, they have been ignoring each other ever since Ten cried about him but sometimes they have a quick discussion then I come and Ten suddenly wants be with me. I know Johnny likes the younger and this day is going to prove it.

"I'm so excited for today!" I said to my boyfriend as I started jumping around the room.

"What's happening today" he said and I could hear a spark of jealousy in his voice, i rolled my eyes and sat next to him.

"I'm not going anywhere but you have to keep this a secret, Ten likes Johnny" Jaehyun eyes widened and I laughed at his expression before pinching his red cheeks.

"That small twink likes Johnny" I nodded and stood up again wandering around the room.

"And today he is going to confess, I made the idea of him confessing at the club as it's going to be hot and have an affect on Johnny" I said.

"And we started dating because I kissed you" I chuckled a little remembering what happened that night and my cheeks blushed red, I turned around from Jaehyun but I think he saw me.

"Are you okay" he said standing up but I moved forward still not facing him.

"Yeah I'm okay just sit down" I replied.

"Whyyy I want to hug you" he said and it was too cute to reject it but I don't want him to see my flushed face.

"We will do it later please sit down"

"No I'm coming to you" he moved closer to me and I started walking around the room but he was too fast, he picked me up and turned me around to face, his pupils immediately enlarged like he had seen the most purest and cutest baby. Oh wait.