15

Taeyong POV

"We are going to do what- drug him" Ten shouted and Taeil nodded.

"That was my exact reaction when he told me and it was where we confessed" Doyoung said and I chuckled, they are so funny and weird but it's so cute seeing them together.

"Yeah I know it's crazy but it might work, kinda I don't know that's like the only idea that could work" Taeil replied.

"The idea might work, I'm down with it" Ten looked at me shocked and pulled me down.

"What are you doing Taeyong, they are a crazy ass couple, they wants us to drug Winwin who does that" Ten said and I chuckled, you are really stubborn.

"It isn't that bad and you already know Winwin still likes him so why not prove to him that he didn't cheat and the person he can kiss is Yuta, that way Winwin can be comfortable as he has already kissed those lips" I replied and Ten groaned before raising his head up.

"I also go forward with this plan" Taeil hugged his boyfriend then suddenly kissed Ten on the forehead, we froze as we stared the couple.

"On second thoughts them being crazy and weird is what makes them a cute couple" I whispered to Ten and he slapped me on my head.

"You're lucky your head isn't your belly or that baby would be gone instantly" the shorter said and I glared at him.

"Baby? Are you pregnant" I slowly nodded and Taeil came over to me before soothing it, Doyoung came and removed Taeil from me but he didn't want to budge. Finally he got off me and Doyoung picked up Taeil and they walked out of the cafe.

"What type of humans are those-" we heard the kitchen door open and saw Winwin come in.

"Hey guys, why is it so silent" he said and we shrugged as I stood up and got back to my sweeping then a thought came to into my head and I looked at Winwin, me and Jaehyun are going to be like that one day but he will completely lose interest in me and fly away while I still love him then just die of a broken heart after the baby is born of course, they need a better dad.

I didn't realise I was crying when I felt somebody come, I saw Jaehyun behind me and he made me flinch.

"Ha scared you, I wanna show you something" he said and pulled but Winwin stopped him.

"Where do you think you're taking him" he shouted.

"We are just going to the garden" Jaehyun replied.

"Oh, sorry to interrupt you can leave" he said and wiggled his eyebrows as Jaehyun was pulling me, I flipped Winwin off then we were in the garden.

The garden was decorated with lights and blankets were everywhere, I walked up to the bench and it was set up with a fluffy blanket and teddy bear. I turned around to Jaehyun who was staring at me and kissed him.

"You did this all" he nodded and I hugged him back before lying on the bench.

"We spend a lot of time together here so when it's night we don't get cold" he replied and I pulled him down to the bench and covered ourselves with the blanket and we just stayed there listening to nature being it's wildest until we heard the door open.

"That's your date finished now get back in the cafe"

——————•——————•——————

It was the night and me and Jaehyun were in the garden talking, it was warm and cozy as the blankets and him warmed me up.

"I think I saw my Dad" Jaehyun said and I looked up to him.