4

Jaehyun POV

After a few minutes after the boy left I also left the garden, I checked to see if he was there but there were only couples here and nobody looked like him, I heard my tummy rumble and looked for Sicheng.

"Hi Sicheng" I said as I found him wiping a table, he turned around and screamed as he saw me, I laughed at his reaction.

"Jesus Jaehyun you scared me, I thought you were a homeless person" he replied and stopped talking.

"Sorry about that, I didn't mean to say that"

"It's okay and I actually have a house now, I'm living in a motel as somebody's roommate, they are cool anyway" I said as we sat down.

"So how are you dealing with life for the past month" he said and I sighed looking through the windows.

"Life hasn't been that good, I'm still on the chase and sometimes I just feel like I don't want to be here, living" I said and Sicheng softened up before holding my hand.

"It's okay Jaehyun, everything will turn out better, I promise. I'll can see that you're hungry so I'll prepare something for you" he said and left to go to the kitchen, I smiled at his kind words and waited thinking about what happened in the garden today with that boy, I hope he comes again someday, he was nice.

Sicheng came with a bowl of ramen and I thanked him before eating it, I always love what he makes and never leave any of it left, ten minutes in and I had finished it I drank the broth and gave the bowl to Sicheng who laughed at how quickly I ate it.

"I'm leaving now, bye Sicheng" he waved at me and I walked out of the cafe to the motel, the sunset was so beautiful and the cold air was refreshing. I arrived at the motel to see Johnny at the reception talking to somebody.

"Hey Johnny" I said as I went up to the them.

"Hey Jaehyun, are you going to the dorm" he replied and I nodded, walking upstairs and entering the room, I opened the door to my room and immediately jumped onto my bed, I sunk into it as my eyes closed and I was snoring very loudly.

——————•——————•——————
Taeyong POV

Another day, another workload but I'm not complaining I need the money quick so i came make for the money that I lost and for my mom. I was think about what she is doing, if she is still together with my dad or has finally resisted and flew away from him, I really hope she did the last one. My back started hurting me so I took that as a message that I need a break.

"Winwin can you take over the sweeping I need to take a break my back is aching me" I said the younger nodded.

"I've told you many times about this but you keep working and look at what happens" I rolled my eyes and went to the staff room but then my eyes looked at the door I went to yesterday and opened it, I saw the boy I met was there and I went up to him.

"Hello" I said and he looked up to me and his saddened expression turned into a smile, I also smiled.

"Hey, I wanted to see you again" he replied and my smile got even bigger.

"Well I'm always at the cafe if you need me"

"But when I went to the cafe yesterday you weren't there, did you go home" I looked at him and realised what he was talking about.

"Yeah, the stomachache got worse and my back started aching me" I replied and his face softened which made him look very cute and I chuckled at his reaction.

"Then why are here working again, you should be at home resting" he said and I laughed.

"I'm okay now and the pain doesn't make often only sometimes so I can cope with it"