21

Taeyong POV

The days after the get together , it was all about me and the baby. Everybody helped in getting the nursery ready even if I wanted to help Jaehyun wouldn't let me especially Taeil who was still hadnt healed yet.

"How come youre helping, you're in crutches and I'm here who actually has arms and legs so I can help" I whined and Taeil went up to me.

"You need to rest for the baby, that's what the doctor said so no helping and you're lucky you have friends to help you" he replied and I groaned before going to Winwin who was packing up the clothes.

"You can help on this" he said and my face glowed before I got a t-shirt and folded it and but it in the correct pile.

"You really needed something to do" I nodded and Winwin laughed.

"But you do need the rest and it's good I took off your badge for work as you are 5 months pregnant so you need the time off" Winwin added.

"Do I really need to rest, I'm fully capable of sweeping just like I'm folding these clothes" I replied but Winwin didn't listen and just laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Yong" I felt somebody put their arms around me and I sinked into Jaehyun chest as I smiled.

"Hello Jae" I replied.

"Wanna go out, I need to buy some more paint" he asked and I turned around to him.

"Do you really have to buy all these things, the walls looked perfect before-" Jaehyun kissed me before I could finish which definitely shut me up.

"You're not the only person worrying about you and our baby, come on" he helped me stand up and we left to the shop.

"What paints should we use for the cot" Jaehyun asked me and I scanned the containers of paint.

"Grey, we don't know the gender so let's just keep it neutral" I replied and he got the grey paint, we looked around a bit more and grabbed the paints we need before going to the till and paying for it. We were walking back when Jaehyun suddenly ran somewhere and I saw that he went to an ice cream truck.

"You didn't have to get me one, you need it more than I do" I said as he came back with an ice lolly and gave it to me.

"I have already eaten and you become cranky when you don't eat" he replied and we found a bench and sat on it while I ate my lolly.

"Boy or girl" Jaehyun broke the silence and I immediately knew what he was asking.

"I want to have a boy, girls are hard work" I chuckled and put my head on the youngers shoulder.

"I want it to be a girl so I can dress it up in tiny dresses and give it small shoes to wear" Jaehyun replied and I laughed at his cuteness.

"Then I hope we get a girl so you can do all those things to it" he turned to me and leaned in to kiss me, I kissed him back and smiled as we broke up. We stood up and left the park going back to the motel, the nursery was in the room next to mine and Tens even though I go to Jaehyun and Johnny comes to ours it's still our room.

"We're are back" Jaehyun said loudly and I chuckled before going to Taeil to see what he was doing, I smiled as I saw him and Doyoung talking and laughing with each other just like how Taeil wanted it to be, I should probably leave them. I walked around for a bit until I saw Ten struggling to open something, looks like somebody needs my help.

"Let me help you" I said as I came over to him.

"No it's okay, I've got it and you need to rest" Ten replied and I rolled my eye at him just for him to still struggle.