8

"Hey wanna go somewhere today, it could be like our date" Jaehyun said as we were peacefully cuddling each other, I chuckled and looked up to him.

"When did you start becoming romantic and sure, where are we going" I replied.

"I don't know, I'll think about it when something comes into my head" I kissed his cheek and went back to his chest, it's been a few days since they met my friends and Ten hasn't stopped talking about him. Is he really that pissed at Johnny that he's fondling over my relationship and the older is too stupid to realise it, ugh why me.

"I'm going to go now, go to my room if you need me" I said and stood up fixing my clothes and turning around to Jaehyun, I smiled and waved at him before leaving. I sighed as the breezy cold air brushed through my face and put my hands inside my pockets, Winwin had found out about the garden and screamed immediately calling his dad about it.

The garden was there made for his mother and it was a secret gift for her and if anybody found it they would be blessed with love and comfort, Ten and Winwin kept teasing me about my relationship with Jaehyun and how it was linked to what Winwins dad said I just ignored them but inside I was happy that it was true. I got to the motel to see Johnny sleeping however somebody was there as well, I hid near the table and saw Ten staring at him.

"Oh I'm so crazy, what am I doing" Ten said as he was looking at the older, he then put his hands on his cheeks but hesitated a little before kissing him, I gasped but a little too loud as Ten backed away from Johnny and looked around the reception.

"Who is here" he said and I slowly got out of the table, his eyes widened and he put his hands on my mouth before I could say anything to him then we heard a movement and a yawn, Johnny had woken up.

"Hello guys- why are my lips wet like somebody-"

"Okay now we will be going bye Johnny" Ten interrupted him and took me upstairs, he locked the door and i lied on the bed with him.

"You kissed Johnny while he was sleeping" I said and the youngers face turned so red, I chuckled at his cuteness as he hid his face.

"I don't know why I did that, my head didn't have time to process it so I just did it. If he finds i out kissed him im going to freak" he replied, I placed his head on my chest and wrapped my arms around him.

"You just need to confess and it isn't hard you know like I literally got a boyfriend which was very unusual but then I am keeping my secret from him" I could feel somebody look at me and saw that Ten was glaring at me, I smiled and continued.

"Tell him how you feel and he does like you, who is the first person he always with"

"Me"

"He always lets you over the counter doesn't he"

"Well yes"

"And you've kissed haven't you"

"But that time we were drunk-" I slapped the stubbornness out of Ten and looked harshly at him.

"You will tell him how you feel and I've got a great idea on how to do it" haha.

——————•——————•——————•

It was 7:30pm and I was deeply asleep on my bed, Ten was at the club even though he didn't have work today he just needed the drinks from all that Johnny infestation and I think Johnny went with him but I'm not sure about that information.

I then suddenly heard somebody open the door and they lightly shaked me while saying nicknames of my name.

"Yong, Yongie wake up" I opened my eyes and saw Jaehyun, what a lovely thing to wake up too.