9

The next day was here and when I went downstairs to the reception, I saw Johnny there I breathed out and went to him. He was reading something and when he saw me he put it away.

"Good morning Johnny" I said.

"Hello Taeyong" he replied, now it's just awkward but I was the first person to speak.

"So Ten told you to not speak about me being pregnant around Jaehyun right" I said and he nodded.

"Why don't you want to tell him though, that's a big secret you're gonna have to keep and with your stomach pains he is going to be really worried about you then take you to the hospital just for him to find out" I brushed my hands through my hair and sat on the counter.

"I don't know, I feel like he's gonna leave me and I don't want that to happen and yes he loves me and should be there for me but I just can't deal with it all and making him worry more about me also he might just insult and call me a slut as I am a teenage parent soon enough" I replied rubbing my belly, Johnny looked up to me and smiled then I remembered something.

"You and Ten have been out a lot together lately" I looked at the older and saw a tint of red appear on his face.

"He just takes me to the club, it's pretty boring here so I just tag along" Johnny replied but I already knew what happened.

"Do you like him though" I asked.

"I don't know, I do have fun when I'm with him and we mostly just get drunk when we go to the club but still I enjoy the time with him. You could say I do but I don't know yet" I nodded slowly before getting of the counter.

"Have you seen Jaehyun anywhere" I said and Johnny nodded.

"He is still sleeping" I said bye to Johnny and went to his room, I opened the door quietly and went to Jaehyun room to see him sleeping on a couch, a smirk appeared on my face and I took the advantage of course. I got on his lap and started kissing him, I giggled at him not waking up until I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me. I immediately got off him and hid under his bed.

"Good morning Taeyong" he said coming to me, I slowly lifted my head up and sat next to him.

"I didn't think you would wake up, you looked like your were in a deep sleep" I replied.

"Well I was sleeping and dreaming about you" I slapped him while turning red from his cheesiness.

"Stop with your pick up lines, you're so bad at them" I said, we heard the door open and Ten grabbed my hand taking me out of the room.

"What is wrong Ten" I said to him but he kept on pulling me until we arrived at or room.

"I just can't take it anymore I'm so angry that I can't confess to him and it pains me not talking to him as were still awkward with each other" he replied and I chuckled, I hugged the younger and he started sobbing. I comforted him a little more but tears kept on coming out.

"You really pulled me away from my boyfriend because you're angry at yourself but it's going to be okay Ten I know you can confess to him you just need the perfect time to tell him. How does he make you feel anyway" I asked and he smiled before telling me.

"Because Johnny is very hot when I see him in the club he just smiles at me and it makes he so happy and my hearts start racing, he is so different when we are in the reception as he is calm goofy and just so loveable and he makes me just wanna sit on him and kiss him forever even though I've already done I'm doing it and he loves me and kisses me back" Wow that's a lot of feelings bottled inside him, poor Ten.

"Come on, let's go" I said standing up and the younger looked at me confused.

"We are going to the mall, we are getting some clothes you can wear for the confession and for you to stop crying over Johnny, I'll call Winwin to come with us" Ten groaned and I rolled my eyes pulling him off the bed and he walked to his closet. I got my phone and called Winwin.