6

Jaehyun POV

I was the first to wake up and saw that I was in the garden, I smiled as I remembered what happened yesterday and looked down to see Taeyong sleeping, I stroked his hair lightly while looking at him.

"You're so beautiful when you sleep" I said but then he snorted and I tried not to laugh but I chuckled a little too loud as he woke up and looked up at me as he yawned, his eyes widened and got off me, looking at his surroundings.

"H-how did we, how did I get here" he said and I laughed at his cuteness, I pulled him and gave him a kiss on the cheek maybe that will remind and it sure did as he immediately turned red and look away from me.

"I'm so sorry, I don't even know why I did that" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you apologising both of us like each other" he turned to me with the most shocking face ever.

"You also like me" he said.

"Well I was the first person who kissed you so yes" I replied and Taeyong plopped his head on my lap and we both stared each other just admiring the other person.

"I've never met anybody this pretty" I said and Taeyong smiled before sitting on my lap and putting his head on my neck.

"Is everything okay" I said and he nodded.

"Of course it is, I'm with you" he replied and my heart bursted but I could see on his face a hint of distraught on his face but I left and we peacefully stayed on the bench, chuckled every time our eyes met.

——————•——————•——————
Taeyong POV

So I'm now on Jaehyun's lap, my head on his neck and him just blatantly staring at me, is this real but then again just yesterday I was crying because I was thinking about him and now we are dating.

Are we dating, we haven't said anything to each other about that but we just have to see don't we, I looked at him and smiled but something then came into my head which made my smile vanish

"You good there Yong" Jaehyun said and I nodded looking at the garden before sighing and looking at my belly, what would happen if he found out I was pregnant, should I tell him but he might just dump me right here and I'll lose him, I'll just make it worse if I don't tell him and then he'll find out at least we have been together for some period, no I cant destroy myself like that... so I'll just have to tell him.

"Jaehyun" I said and he looked at me, tears were threatening to come out but I calmed myself down, I held his hands and looked softly at the love of my life.

"I'm- I'm so happy I'm with you" he kissed me and a tear came down my face but I wiped it before he could see and we just hugged. I felt a big boulder on my shoulder, I now have to keep the biggest thing in my life right now a secret from the one that wouldn't even care if I was criminal but just this one thing, I couldn't dare to tell him then lose him, I've already lost so many people I'm doing it again to him.

It was a couple of minutes until I realised, I'm not in the motel, Ten! What have I done.

"Jaehyun, I need to go" I said as I got of him and put my shoes on then a pain came from my stomach, not now. I groaned as I held my stomach and Jaehyun helped me to the bench.

"Hey Yong, is everything good, you can't go out like that and why do you need to leave so quickly. Let me take you"

"No! I'll go myself, I'm fine Jae" I replied standing up and putting my shoes on, even though my belly was killing me, I couldn't make him find out.

"I'll meet you here later" I kissed him a last time and walked out of the garden, I looked back and saw Jaehyun peeking through, I chuckled and spoke.