3

A month later

The sun was shining brightly on me as the glass front walls of the cafe brought it in, it was peaceful in the cafe as there wasn't that many people here and I was sweeping the floor gently while humming a tune.

It has been a month since I got kicked out and it has been the worst, clubs, drinks, one night stands had all occupied my mind those that month, I even shake just at the thought of the things that happened and to add to that I had used up all my money my mom gave me, I really am a failure.

I heard the door open and somebody shout, I groaned a little but still smiled as I already knew who it was.

"Hi Ten, aren't you going to the club early today" I replied and he shaked his head before sitting on a chair nearby me.

"Not until 7:30 anyway, have you seen Winwin anywhere" I also shaked my head and continued sweeping the floor. Now you may be wondering what I'm doing at a cafe well firstly I need to work, I was going to do that before I got the money anyway and to earn all the money I lost before my baby is born and yes I plan keeping him, the pain of losing him would be too much for me.

"Calm down Taeyong, you're gonna overwork yourself out" Ten said and I chuckled.

"You know why I'm doing this and I want to be ready for my baby" I replied rubbing my belly, it hasn't grown that much but the pain does come every once in a while and sometimes I just vomit rapidly but it's rare I do that.

"Hey guys-" Winwin came into the cafe and Ten went up to him.

"Omg where were you I was looking for you" the shorter said and Winwin laughed.

"Sorry I was doing something" I was looking at where the staff door was and saw somebody come out of it and immediately walk out of the cafe, what was he doing in there.

"Winwin you know-"

"Omg why are you sweeping I told you to rest because of the baby" Winwin took the broom of me and placed me down on a chair.

"But I don't even have a baby bump-"

"You need the rest you can get and we still pay you even though you're pregnant so it's Taeyong take a break" I got up and went to the staff room to calm myself down, I've been getting tired a lot easier now that I work but even when I started the job I would keep on working while I felt sick or tired. My eyes wandered around the room until it saw a door near the fire exit, I went to it and opened it to see a small garden.

There was a bench and I went to it as I shut the door silently, the birds chirped crazily and the aroma of flowers made me to seem calm even more and remind me of my life before when I was banished from my house or wasn't even pregnant and just had a normal life but that can't happen, well not now.

I was about to leave when the door opened for me to see a boy rapidly coming in and leaning against the door trying to get his breathing back, I just stared at him as he looked up to see me and froze.

"Why are you here" he said standing up.

"I saw a door here and went inside, I never knew there was a garden here" I replied and the boy went to the bench I sat on, combing his hair with his hand, he looked so stressed and scared. I went up to him and sat next to him, the first few minutes were silent until I broke it.

"Are you okay, you came here very distressed" I asked and he looked at me which scared me.

"Yeah I'm fine, just tired" he replied and I chuckled at his answer.

"You say you're tired then you haven't seen me, you should know how I feel" I said and it became quiet again but this time we were just listening to nature's music.

"Thank you for not leaving, most people would have just went away" he said and I smiled at him.

"It's okay, we all need some comfort once in a while, I work at the cafe so if you need me you probably will find me in the counter or sweeping" I replied getting up but then my belly started aching, the baby.

"You okay, you suddenly held your belly" he asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah I'm okay, just a little stomachache that's all" I said and finally left the room, going back to the cafe to see Winwin and Ten talking, they saw me and how distraught I was.

"Are you okay" Winwin asked as he put me down on a chair.

"The pain, it's too much and I can feel them growing, I want it to stop now" I replied and tried not to cry because of the pain.

"Go home, you can have your shift off" Winwin said and I nodded as Ten helped me up and we went to the motel, we saw Johnny by the reception.

"Hey Johnny" Ten said and I rolled my eyes, the younger has liked him ever since we came to the motel and I think he does to, he is letting us have monthly stays here and they are really cheap, I wonder why.

"Ten it's hurting me again, take me upstairs and stop talking to Johnny!" I said as I held the counter for support.

"Is anything wrong with him" Johnny asked and Ten helped me stand up.

"The baby is growing and it's hurting him and now he is having his mood swings, bye Johnny see you" Ten replied and took me upstairs, I fell on my bed and breathed in deeply before I felt another sting in my belly, I groaned and could feel tears flowing down my face, why is my life like this.

"Ten open the window please" I said and he opened it before coming to me and helping me sit up, I held my belly and my back as it started aching me, Ten saw the pain I was having and brought some medicine as I swallowed the pills then chugging it down with water.

"Thank you Ten, you can go now or you're gonna be late for work" I said lying back on my bed.

"Are you sure, I don't want you to be in pain and not being able to move" he replied and I kicked him, so stubborn.

"Yes I'll be okay and I have Johnny who is always downstairs so he can help me" I said and he laughed before getting his things and leaving, the wind finally came and refreshed me also the pain from my stomach was gone and I rubbed it.

"You troublesome baby, you made your father be in pain, oh well I am doing all of this for you. I can't wait till you're born" I said looking at my belly and smiling. I want to have a boy.

The sunset was gone and I saw stars shining with the moon and before I knew it I was fast asleep thinking about my future life until I felt a pain in my stomach even worse than the one in the afternoon, I woke up and shouted for Johnny.

"JOHNNY, HELP ME!"

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter I think it's less than the other two but idk I don't check how much I write- see you next week Monday!