18

Taeyong POV

"You okay baby, you look tired, is everything okay" Jaehyun said to me and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine just that my stomach has been hurting me a lot and it's getting more frequent and painful" I replied.

"Let's go to the hospital to get you checked up so they can give you some medicine for it"

"No it's okay, I'm just going to be using the pain killers we have in the motel but thanks anyway and you don't have to worry about me" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"How can I not worry about you, you just said your stomach was hurting you so now I'm going to get worried if it starts hurting you" Jaehyun replied and I chuckled at him before putting my head on his chest and staring at the garden in front of me.

The flowers here always bloomed here, kinda like somebody was surrounding it and keeping it warm and wet so it can stay fresh and big, a flower caught my eye and I got off Jaehyun and picked it up before going back to Jaehyun and going it to him.

"Happy Birthday Jae" I said and he secured our lips together, I smiled and kissed him back as he pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and the kiss deepened, we broke up and I smiled at him.

"And happy Valentines to you, I planned a wonderful date for us today" Jaehyun replied and I laughed at his accent, I rested my head on his chest again and I felt the warmth around me.

"How is Taeil doing" I smiled at the mention of that name.

"He is doing fine and I don't know why Taeil even broke up with Doyoung"

"Maybe he was sad that something was wrong and he just decided to break up with him so Doyoung wouldn't find out what was wrong" I immediately looked at Jaehyun and sighed.

You just described what our relationship is Jaehyun and I don't know what to do anymore, I love you too much to let you go from me so telling you about the baby is just too far for me but then you'll find out and that would be even worse.

"Are you sure you're okay as you've been holding your belly for the past five minutes and have you been eating, your belly is getting bigger but I never see you eat" Jaehyun said and I nodded before standing up but then I felt a pain my stomach, much more painful than before.

"Jaehyun! It hurts!" I shouted at him and helped me sit down, tears flowed down my face and I held my belly softly.

"I'll go to Winwin and see if he has medicine" I nodded and groaned loudly at the pain, why does it have to happen now. A few minutes Jaehyun came and he came with a pill and water, I put the pill in my mouth and swallowed the water with it.

"You can't keep doing this to yourself and I can't just stand there and see you feel this pain, let me help you" Jaehyun said and I shaked my head as more tears came out but not from the pain.

"Please Jaehyun, I just can't go to the hospital and the pains just come frequently but doesn't hurt that much. If it gets worse we can go to the hospital but for now I'll swallow the pain killers" I replied and tightly hugged him, he hugged me back and I smiled before kissing his cheek.

"Come on, let's get ready for the date you said you were taking me to" we got up and left the garden going to the motel.

——————•——————•——————

"What should I do, I have no clue anymore and keeping the baby a secret isn't going to last forever" I said to my friends as we were in the staff room.

"Then tell him if the secret isn't going to last, that's the only thing you can do Taeyong" Winwin replied and I started tearing up.

"But I just can't, I don't know why I'm scared and not trusting Jaehyun but the promises we've made with each other is just going to be destroyed if I tell him. I'm such a failure" I felt somebody lightly hit me and saw Ten glaring at me.

"You are not failure, you started off with money then used it all just for you too earn all that money back, you are one of the most developed people ive met and most of my friends just stayed who they were and never changed and even if you are having a baby you want the best for it and we are so proud of you for that" Ten ranted and I chuckled as I start crying then they came to hug me.

"Don't cry about this, it's going be okay" Winwin said and I wiped my tears.

"I just have to keep this up until you can easily see that I'm pregnant and then just break up with Jaehyun and probably never see him again. That's okay for me" I replied and my friend sympathetically looked and nodded at me until we heard a knock coming from the door.

"Who is it" the door opened and we saw Jaehyun come inside.

"Hello, may I take my boyfriend away for one minute please" they nodded and I left the room with him, we walked around the cafe to the door which opened to the garden and we went in. I pulled Jaehyun to sit down next to me on the bench and he chuckled.

"Okay I'm coming" he said and sat next to me.

"What is it" I asked him and he sighed taking my hands away from his which confused me then his tone got serious.

"You know that I trust you right" he said and I nodded slowly.

"I have told you the deepest secrets there is to know about me and you've kept it so that's okay but not quite" Jaehyun then stared at me and I got scared a little.

"What are you going on about Jaehyun" I chuckled and went closer to him but he stood up and clenched his fist.

"Why didn't you tell me Taeyong"

"Tell you about what-"

"Stop lying to me, I know now!" he raised his voice up which made me even more scared then I realised. No no no no he doesn't know, he can't know after all the times I've kept it away from him.

"I'm not lying what are you talking about" I replied then I screamed as Jaehyun slapped me, I fell down and tears started flowing down my face.

"What a disgusting slut you are" he said and started walking away from me, I heard the staff door open and saw Ten and Winwin running to us. I stood up and ran to Jaehyun grabbing hard onto his wrist.

"Please don't do this to me Jaehyun, I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was just scared-" he pulled my hand off and walked out of the garden, I just collapsed on the floor and cried my heart out. Ten and Winwin came running to me and helped me up, I heard Ten cursing at Jaehyun and him replying back but I was just too broken to say anything but cry. I am a failure.

A/N: Yelp- and I forgot to post again.... I swear to God I need my brain checked quick because I keep on forgetting, I might as well just post every Tuesday- Well I hope your enjoying this chapter and see you on Monday (I promise!)