20

Taeyong POV

"Get up Yong, sitting here isn't going to do anything" Taeil said and I started crying again.

"Jaehyun used to call me that" I cried out and Taeil rolled his eyes, i plopped my head on his lap and cried even more onto his thighs, the older just soothed out my belly which I just ignore as he does it all the time.

"It's going to be okay, Jaehyun wasn't going to stay forever you even knew he was going to break up with you" Taeil said and I calmed down sitting up.

"I just didn't know it would happen so suddenly" I replied and Taeil lightly put my head on his shoulders.

"Of course you didn't, Doyoung was speechless when I said we should break up and you saw how he reacted" I chuckled at Taeil answer and wiped my tears and the older helped me up. The weight of the baby has gotten heavier and bigger so it's harder for me to do things now.

"I swear everywhere I look there just has to be a couple flirting or kissing or just doing something" Taeil rolled his eyes as we were walking to the cafe.

"Stop thinking about him already, he ain't doing shite in that head so just throw him out"

"Yeah like that's going to help" I replied to him and we continued walking to the cafe, when we went there I saw my friends already sitting down, they saw me and greeted me.

"Hey Taeyong and Taeil, are you okay now" Winwin said and I nodded as I sat down next to them.

"I'm fine and he is off my mind actually Taeil" I replied.

"Sureeee" they chuckled at Taeil's answer.

"So we have been thinking and you don't have to come but as you are having a baby, why don't we go the mall and pick out some clothes for the baby" Ten said and I started to tear up.

"Yall would do that, for me-" Winwin came and hugged me as I started to cry again.

"Of course we would, you're our best friend and we do anything for you especially with the things that been going on in your life you need all the happiness you can get" I hugged the younger and he wiped my tears.

"Okay we can go but who will pay for it" I asked and they all looked at each other before Johnny gave me an envelope, I opened it and my eyes were shocked.

"I can't have this much money-"

"No it's for your child and it's your salary anyway so you earned it" Winwin said and I calmed down from trying to not cry but it just poured down me.

"Wow Jaehyun really made me pour my emotions out for anything" I said as I wiped my eyes and they all came to hug me which I hugged them back.

"I'm so happy you guys are my friends, I hope you never leave me" they smiled at me and helped me up.

"The car is here" I looked at the window and saw a car parked, somebody came out and greeted Doyoung which confused me.

"We are going the mall right now, I'm not waiting like three hours to go there and I need to buy some shit" Ten said to me and I laughed as I went to the car.

"The couples are going together in Yuta's car while Taeyong, me and Taeil will head in the taxi as Taeyong is pregnant and my baby hasn't gotten healed yet" Doyoung said and I rolled my eyes but it was cute to see the couple weirdly touching noses. We entered the car and it drove us to the mall.

Doyoung opened the door and helped me get off then helped his boyfriend out, we saw the other couples and walked to them.

"So where should we go first" I said and they all stared at me.