11

We arrived at the club and Johnny went straight to the club, I went backstage and got ready.

"Who was that tall ass man you walked in here with" I saw my co-stripper come in and I laughed at her comment.

"He is the one I was talking about and I'm confessing to him today" I replied fixing my makeup a little.

"He is such a lucky person to be having such a hot guy like he is also hot but you're just wow"

"Thanks and he might say no, I'm trying to not let him have alcohol so he will forget this tomorrow but pray for me so he can say yes" I said and heard my name being called out, I waved bye to her and walked to the stage and there he was always in the same seat staring deeply at me. I changed my routine a little to surprise Johnny for the confession and I started dancing.

I finished my routine and bowed down as I money was being thrown at me, I giggled and winked at the men who were urging to have me but this body is for one man. I got off the stage and walked to Johnny who had being staring at me the whole time, I bumped him as I came to him and he chuckled.

"You never fail to surprise me with your dancing, how you are so good" he said as he passed me a glass of alcoholic drink.

"I don't know, maybe because I'm short and small as fuck, people do say if you're like that you can dance" I replied and he laughed making my heart burst, I really hope you say yes to my confession.

It was two hours later and I still hadn't confessed to him, we were just talking and laughing but I need to do it soon before it's too late. I kept on fiddling with my cup and thinking of ways Taeyong told me to confess to him and Johnny could see that.

"You okay, you're just fiddling with your cup and mumbling things" I nodded and stopped but inside I wanted to just scream that I like you, why can't I do that it would be much easier.

"Can we go somewhere like outside" I said and the older nodded, I took his hand and he followed to the back door of the club, people were here but there wasn't that much only strippers and a few horny men drooling on them. We found a couch and sat on it.

"This is much better, it was quite hot in there" I said.

"Yeah it was" Johnny replied sipping on his drink, this is my chance Ten don't waste it.

"I can't stand this!" I stood up and immediately sat on the olders lap before I attached his lips onto mine, he kissed me back until I broke it.

"I can't stand us being so awkward around each other and just acting like there is nothing wrong. I like you Johnny I have ever since I saw you in the reception but you are so hard to figure out I know you don't like me and it's just so annoying" I said and Johnny chuckled before kissing me again.

"And I like you back, you are very different" he replied and I slapped him before crossing my arms.

"That's all you say when I gave you a whole explanation on why I like you" I pouted and he just laughed even more, what a fucking douge.

"I love you so much" we spent the whole night just drinking and laughing but I think the drinks were a little too much.

——————•——————•——————

I woke up with the sun touching my eyes and I saw where I was, I immediately sat up and screamed but not that loud so Johnny could wake up. My head started pounding and I groaned making Johnny wake up, not now.

"Good morning Ten" he said in a croaky voice and I chuckled at how cute it was.

"Hi Johnny, I think we drank too much" I said and he nodded reaching for a bottle of water and passing to me, I drank it and passed back to him.