Vol 4. A Night To Remember. #5

~ Gajeel's dreams ~

I'm walking through Magnolia, but it's dead silent. It's night time and somehow I am walking towards the guild. I can see lights shining through the windows of the guild hall. Later some music can be heard. I look down as I am walking towards the front door. I am wearing a tuxedo!
'WHAT THE HECK?'

As I enter I see an empty hall, with dimmed lights in all kinds of colors. There is no one inside and all the furniture is gone too. Even the bar and the stairs have disappeared.
'Strange...' I can hear music but there is no band or anything.

Suddenly, the lights go out. All but one. Gajeel is now across the hall from Amy, who is standing in that last spotlight. She is wearing the most wonderful gown, her hair is decorated with tiny silver beads and she wears a subtile diadem.
'Woah..'

Amy walks up to Gajeel and bows to him. Gajeel does the same.
'She looks like a fairytale princess..' Gajeel presents his hand, which she takes and they walk towards the center of the hall. The music has now stopped. Gajeel and Amy are still holding hands as they wait for music to begin. But it doesn't.

Suddenly Amy's dress disappeared and normal clothing appears. Her accessories are gone too. She looks like her old self again.
'Thank God, I hate dancing.' The guild changes into an area full of nature. Gajeel turns around and is sort of amazed.
'Much better!' He then turns to Amy, she smiles. Gajeel's tuxedo has changed too, into a ranger outfit for some reason.

Gajeel steps towards Amy and flings a net at her. He caught her. Amy had become a little Fairy. Her wings are just as bright as her hair. Gajeel takes the fairy Amy out of the net and put's her on his shoulder.
'I'll protect you!' Fairy Amy pecks tiny kisses on his cheek. Gajeel started walking but suddenly falls down as he slipped.

He scratches the back of his head.
'I remember why I hate dreams..' He stands up but the first thing he noticed is how he is now tiny as well. Fairy Amy soon rushes to his aid and lifts him up from the sky. They land on a mushroom.

Then, everything changes again. This time he's at a house. There is a barn and some barn animals around. He rushes to the front window of the house and sees her.
'Amy!' He walks in and the first thing he knows is that she is welcoming him with a lot of fysical contact. First, her arms wrapped around his neck, second is her body pressed against him and third: lips pressed against his.

Because he's dreaming he can't seem to controle his actions, only his thoughts which are going crazy right now. Gajeel had wrapped his arms firmly around Amy's waist and he kisses her back passionately. Tongues are being used as well and he hears Amy moan.

Just a moment later he is looking down on himself and Amy. The one thing he realizes is how natural is seems. But the second thing he noticed is clothes disappear into nothing. But that doesn't seem to affect anything.
Physical Gajeel and Amy continue to make out even as the scenery is fading. There must be an infinite number of butterflies raging on in his stomach. He tries to gain control over any movement, but it's no use.

Gajeel and Any slowly dissolve into the background light of his dream. Gajeel tries to remember how the kiss felt even though it was only a dream..
'Great, now I wonder what that must be like in real life..'