Vol 6. Let The Tutoring Begin. #6

Amy explained how she wasn't in the mood for more excitement that day. However, she did agree to get coffee with them tomorrow, just after lunchtime.

In the meantime, Gajeel and Lily are headed out on an easy quest. He feels so bored at the guild lately. The only moments when he feels some excitement is when Amy's around. But it's only been a little over a month since Amy's back from traveling and she won't stay around for ever..
But while Gajeel feels somewhat bored, others feel rather pumped, as if an event is going to happen soon.

Just one person could not be bothered by the excitement of the guild. Amy has got enough on her plate as it is. She takes a stroll through town and tries to clear her mind.
It only just after 5P.M and it's already getting dark and a little chilly. She pulls the collar of her sweater up to her chin and she tucked her hands in her sweater's pouch.
'Maybe I should head back home and get back into the books..' She can't help but become hesitant of her decision to wander around..
The young mage even begins to question herself and without realizing she triggers an anxiety attack.
'Why do I want to be alone without actually being alone.. Can people even notice my anxiety if I keep on walking.. Is it even possible that I am just pathetic for not being able to get over myself..'

Amy never noticed how she changed direction as she drifted off into her own mind. As she suddenly stopped moving she realized that she stood at his front door.
"Why do my anxious thoughts always lead me to his place?!" Amy shouted agitated, but the agitation only lasted for a moment and soon turned into acceptance.
"Amy-chan?" a soft voice called her name. Amy turned around. "Levy?"
"What are you doing here?" Levy asked her.
"I don't know.. I mean, I was wandering around and lost track of what I was doing and ended up here.." Amy answered honestly. "How about you? What brings you here?" Amy asked back and Levy immediately began to blush and stutter.
"I-I j-just w-wanted to ehm.. I-I mean I-I c-came to ehm.." She can't make up her words and Amy began to smile.
"It's okay. You don't have to explain if you don't want to." Amy's soft voice soothes Levy's little panicking.
"Do you want to get something to eat at the guild?" Amy suggested.

Levy accepted Amy's suggestion and they went to the guild to grab a bite of Mira and Lisanna's delicious dish. Tonight they made lobster ramen with fresh, baked vegetables on the side.
They totally enjoyed their meal and Amy managed to finish her meal completely. Not like anyone really noticed but Amy hadn't finished a complete dish in years. She always had something left over or gave it away so she wouldn't waste any food.

Nothing special happened for the remainder of that evening. Amy quickly called it a day and headed back home while Levy stayed at the guild.
As soon as Amy closed her door she threw herself on her bed and pulled her blanket over her head. There is nothing Amy wanted more right now than to fall asleep and not wake up until after sunrise..

As she is drifting off, drops of rain began to fall from the clouded night skies. The drops that hit her window on their way down help soothe her mind. Slowly but certainly, her loneliness drifted away as well.