Chapter 1- More Beautiful

Chapter 1

////

Paige's POV

I woke up to a blinding white light. I tried to sit up but my head was aching. I cried in pain. Some person ran up to me and checked my wire in my arm. She left the room and came back with another man. I think he was a doctor but I don't know.

"Paige, how are you feeling?" he asked

"Good, but why am I here?"

"Paige, you have been in a coma for 8 days. You were hit by a truck and broke your right arm and left leg. You also broke your cheek bone but we fixed that. After the surgery to fix your cheek your face started to swell and it went into a infection." He said.

"Oh my." I said faintly while looking at my arm and my leg.

"Bad news is that you now have a scar from your cheek to about your eyebrow." he finished.

I stared at him then asked if I could see my face. He nodded then asked the nurse to get a mirror.

The nurse left the room and came back with a mirror. She handed me the mirror and I quickly looked at my face.

When I looked at the scar it was the biggest and hideous scar I had ever seen. After looking at it for about a minute I handed the mirror back to the nurse.

I thanked the doctor and then I asked if I could see my dad. He simply nodded his head then left the room.

I refused to cry because I wanted to try to stay strong because I knew my dad would be a puddle of tears.

Some one knocked on the door. I assumed it was my dad but instead Josh came in.

When he saw me he came over and hugged me.

After he let go his eyes were watery.

"Paige, I'm sorry for telling you to kill your self before we moved. My friends told me to. I was going to tell you that I didn't mean it but I didn't know how. I'm sorry for not being that big brother figure that I'm suppose to be. I'm sorry for everything." he said.

"I forgive you Joshy poo." I said using the nickname that I would always call him when we were little.

He rolled his eyes and laughed with me.

"I thought you forgot about that." he said while laughing.

I shook my head then looked at the ground. He sat on my bed while we watched a movie. After it was over I looked up at him.

"Josh, how come you haven't mentioned the scar on my face?" I asked curiously.

"What scar? I have never seen you more beautiful."

A/N: First chapter of sequel. How is it. Good? Bad? Please comment your thoughts. No hate though. My two other books are on hold until I get this one up and running.

byeee