Chapter 3- Wishes don't normally come true

Chapter 3

////

Paige's POV

Today is the day that I get to leave this hospital. I finally get to leave and go home. My dad told me that I get to go see my new school on Friday. That is going to be so fun.

I finished packing my things and left the hospital. We drove to our old house to finish packing. My dad told Josh and I we are moving again. He said that we are moving to a smaller house.

It was hard to pack since my arm was in a cast and my leg was in another boot.

After a hour of packing we finally got to sit down and watch a movie.

When the movie was over it was time for dinner.

"Lets go out tonight." my dad said.

Josh and I simply nodded our heads and ran upstairs to get dressed.

I went with a simple grey t-shirt with black leggings. I looked at my bathroom mirror and thought about what I was going to do with my scar. I sat there for about five minutes just thinking about what to do with my face.

I decided to just put on some mascara and leave my face the way it is. Knowing that makeup won't fix my face. The scar was huge, there was no way to cover it up with out looking weird.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We got to the restaurant just to get more stares at my face. My dad put his arm around my shoulder and we walked in.

"Table for 3," dad said to the waitress.

She looked up and saw my face. She tried to hid the look on her face but I knew she was probably discussed.

When we walked to our table I tried to keep my head low hoping that no one else would look at my face.

We finally got to our table and we sat down and the waitress left to get our drinks. I saw her go to another waitress and point at me. They bother snickered and walked away.

I think that my dad noticed to because he got up and went to talk to the manger. Josh and I knew what it was about so we didn't say anything.

He came back and told us to grab our stuff because we were leaving.

We left the restaurant and went home. When we got home I ran up to my room and cried.

I wish this never happened.

I wish I never got picked on, I wish I never got hit by the truck, I wish my sister isn't dead.

I know for a fact that though that wishes normally don't come true.

A/N: Hey. This took forever to write. Hows the sequel coming along. Comment please. I would love to know you're thoughts. I'm trying to work on my other books. Check them out please. 10 more reads to continue. Thanks.

byeee