Chapter 6- Little Miss Madison Ziegler

Chapter 6

////

Paige's POV

This school isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I made friends. I actually have friends.

Gino introduced me to his group of friends. There was my brother, who he met during math class, Lucas, Hayley and Chloe

When Gino was introducing the group I thought that Chloe was still here. When he said Chloes name I thought it was her. She had long blond hair and brown eyes. I'm pretty sure I saw Josh's eyes light up when he found out that her name was Chloe.

They all seem pretty nice. Not any of them have even metioned the scar. When I walked up to them none of them made faces. They pretended that there was no scar at all.

"Paige, come down. You have to have something to eat." called my dad

I threw on some pants and rushed down stairs. l grabbed an apple and rushed out the door saying bye to my dad.

I ran down to my bus stop. The bus was already there when I got to the bus stop. When I got on the bus I spotted Hayley sitting in an empty seat.

"Hi Hayley."

"Hi Paige."

We sat in silence until we got to school. We got off the bus and found Gino, Chloe and Lucas heading into the school.

We ran up to catch them and headed into the school. I got my things from my locker and went to my first class. It was with Gino.

To be 100% honest, I kinda like him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The first three periods of school went by quickly. The lunch bell rang and I basically jumped out of my seat. I wasn't really paying attention to what the teacher was saying.

I ran down to my locker and grabbed my lunch. Hayley and I have our lockers beside each other so we wait for each other.

We walked down to the cafeteria together. We found our table and sat down. The rest of the group finally got there.

"So, are any of you guys free this weekend? I was wondering if we could go to the mall." Hayley said.

We all nodded our heads signalling that we could probably go.

"If I do go, then Maddie has to come. I said I would spend time with her." Gino said.

Everyone nodded their heads saying it was fine.

"Ok then, were going to the mall this weekend." Hayley said

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The car ride to the mall was silent. When Josh and I asked to go to the mall with friends my dad was over the moon. I guess he didn't think I would make many friends because of how I look.

We arrived at the mall and Josh and I got out of the car. We said bye to our dad and went in the the mall.

My phone buzzed. I got a text from Hayley.

Hayley- Were in the food court everyone else is here.

I showed my phone to Josh. We went down to the food court and we found the group sitting by the table.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Josh stop.

"Whats wrong?" I asked him.

"Paige don't freak out but, Maddie is sitting over there by Gino." he said

"Josh, I know that. Maddie doesn't seem like a bad person." I responded

"No Paige, look."

I did what he asked.

When I did I saw someone I would never see again.

Little Miss,

Madison Ziegler

A/N: hey guys. This is kinda a filler chapter. Short author note. Also I'm trying to find a new title for my other book "to live like you're dying" Please comment some ideas for me. If you don know what the books about please go and read it.

byeee