Chapter 4- Moving Day

Chapter 4

////

Paige's POV

Today is moving day. The day that I have been dreading since I got told we were moving. I don't even know where we are moving to.

We put all of the boxes in the truck and drove off. We drove for about half an hour until one of us said something.

"Dad where are we going?" Josh asked.

My dad didn't say anything. Josh sighed and looked out the window.

I went on my phone and checked my instagram. I Haven't been on since the accident. When I did I regretted it. My feed exploded with comments such as,

"Yay! I hope that the fat pig is finally dead."

"Maybe she finally killed her self. I really hope she did."

Before I could read anymore Josh took my phone away. I didn't argue with him and I just let him take it.

He read the comments and then he looked at me with sad eyes.

I just nodded then looked down. I saw Josh pull out his phone. I looked at my phone again when it buzzed.

"Shut up my sister is the best person I ever met. She deserves better than all of your crappy comments."

I looked at Josh and smiled at him. I turned around and looked back out the window. My eyes became heavy and I dozed off.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Paige," Josh said while shaking me slightly.

I woke up and looked outside. It was dark out and we were in front of a house that was half the size of our old one.

I walk out of the car and tried to run to the front door. My foot was still in the boot so it hurt when I put so much wait on it.

When I got to the front door dad was already inside. The house was smaller than it looked. The living room and dining room were pretty much the same room. The kitchen was just as small.

"Do you want to see your new rooms?" asked dad.

Josh and I nod and walk with dad down a hallway.

We stop in front of two door. We looked at our dad but he was already walking down the hallway.

I opened the first door but when I stepped in it wasn't my room. It was a deep shade of blue with a brown desk in the corner. The bed frame was the same colour of the desk and the bed sheet was blue and brown.

I shut the door and looked at Josh. We switched sides and I opened the other door. There was a baby blue wall with pink flowers scattered around the wall. I had a white desk and white bed frame. The bed was coral and baby blue to match the walls.

I turned around and saw my dad in the door way. I walked up to him and hugged him. When I let go he gave me a box.

I opened it and inside was a necklace with the letter P and a heart. I gave him another hug.

"Its beautiful." I whispered in his ear.

"It was the least I could do Paigey." he said.

"Thank you, for everything."

A/N: Hey guys. How you liking the sequel? I'M SO EXCITED BECAUSE BREAK FREE IS AT 1K READS! Don't forget to read Break Free before this book. Thanks guys.

byeee