Chapter 7- Something Big

Chapter 7

////

Paige's POV

"OMG, Paige what a surprise." Maddie said with a huge but yet fake smile on her face.

"You two know each other?" Gino said

"Yeah, were like besties. Right Paige?" Maddie said batting her eyelashes at Gino.

I nodded but rolled my eyes when they weren't looking.

Everyone went silent. Chloe broke the silence by suggesting to go to the top shop. Everyone nodded there heads and we went off to the top shop.

When we got there every one parted there ways into the store.

I was looking at this cute purple shirt when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I put my hand to my face thinking someone was going to hurt me. Nothing happened for a while so I turned around.

Maddie stood there with a ginormous smile on her stupid little face.

"What do you want Maddie?"

She looked at me offended with my use of tone.

"Okay you little brat, I was just wondering if we could start over but now I don't think that is going to happen. Also, stay away from Gino. He's my boyfriend." she snapped.

She walked away with her high heels clicking against the floor.

I was surprised she hasn't mentioned my scar.

My phone buzzed. I reached into my pocket and checked it.

Instagram~ Maddieziegler1313 posted a picture of you

I quickly went on to Instagram and saw Maddie's picture.

It was a picture of me holding up the shirt. She took the picture of the side of me with my face showing my huge scar.

~Even this shirt won't help that hides scar. I thought she was pretty. #ugly~

I brushed it off because I know that post is only the start of something much worse.

A/N: How do you guys like this book so far? Please comment ideas for me to do in future chapters. Thanks for all the help.

byeee