16 - hope

Paiges POV

////

"How did you find me?" I ask my mental mother as she started to drive away from the parking lot.

"I told you, I have my ways." my mother said sickly as she pulled up to the hockey arena. "Stay here and don't move. Or else there will be consequences."

I decided to follow what she said, I had no idea what she was capable of and I didn't want to mess with her.

Minutes later my mother came back with Josh. She opened the trunk and told him to get in beside me.

As she closed the trunk, Josh whispered to me, "How did she find us?"

"I have no idea." I said.

"You guys are really quiet back there, what are you up to?" Our mother said sickly.

"Nothing." We both said at the same time.

Josh and I said nothing after that. We were driving for a while until I felt the car jerk to a stop.

I heard the car door slam and my mothers heels walking towards the truck of the SUV.

"Get out." Mother said sickly pointing towards the front door of a small house in the middle of no where. "Don't even try to run. If you ever escape I will still find you."

Josh and I slowly walked up to the house with our mother trailing behind.

We went into the small house, it wasn't a very nice house. The living room is very small and looks like it hasnt been cleaned in years.

"You two will be sharing the room farthest to the right." mother said throwing her fake designer purse on the dusty couch.

Josh and I scurried to our room in a hurry not wanting to be with our psycho-path mother anymore.

Once we got to our room Josh closed the door quietly.

"We need to find a way out of here. Mom's gone nuts." Josh said in a quiet panicky whisper.

"I know but how? She crazy. Even if we do escape, she'll find us again. She took my phone when she threw me in the car." I said sitting on the cold cement floor.

"I left mine in my hockey bag. I was on the ice when she showed up." Josh said.

"Great, were stuck in a psycho's house with no communication with the outside world." I said throwing my arms up in the air.

"Some one will find us. People are probably already looking for us. Everything is going to be fine." Josh said in a reassuring tone.

"You don't know that. I told dad I was staying at Chloe's over night so he won't know I'm gone until at least tomorrow night and didn't you say you were staying at Gino's?" I asked.

Josh nodded sitting down on the grey concrete floor across from me.

After a long moment of silence I let out a large sigh, "were never getting out of here."

"well considering she somehow managed to find us, know where we were going to be at the time she decided to throw us in a car, yeah were never getting out of here." Josh said giving up.

"someone will find us."

"if we could only hope."

a/n: OMFL I AM THE WORST. I HAVENT UPDATING SINCE SEPTEMBER AND I FEEL AWFUL. also this book was nominated for the winter dm awards!!! please go check it out. i would appreciate it if you voted for me but have fun voting for all the other amazing stories.

im sososoososo sorry if this is really rushed. tbh i have no motivation to finish this but im going to finish it hopefully by dec 15. thats the day i published the first chapter of break free. i may have one or two more chapters left then the epilogue. after thats done i may bring back delusional but im not sure. please dont hate me for not updating this in three months. please vote and comment. i love to hear what you guys think.

;)