Epilogue

Josh's POV

"and now a word from paiges brother, josh hyland."

I stand up and walk to the front of the funeral home. All eyes on me.

"Paige was normally that peppy girl. Normally smiling. Until some people came along and took that from her. They kicked her down, emotionally and physically, took away her light." I said starting off. I thought people should know the truth.

"She went into depression and tried to take her own life. I'll be honest, I did say some things, they weren't nice things, and I'm not proud of it."

"Then and accident happened, not a highlight in her life."

"We then moved, twice. We met some people. Some pretty damn amazing people. That gave her light again. I could tell that she was happy, that she wasn't thinking about any of the bullying or anything negative."

"Our crazy mother then had to ruin that. She had to ruin our lives. She blamed Paige for our other sisters death, then killed her. I guess maddie got what she really wanted. She wanted Paige to be dead since day one. Why I don't know."

"There was one quote that Paige really loved. Even more so after the accident. Love me? Great. Hate me? Even better.
Think I'm ugly? Don't look at me. Don't know me? Don't judge me. Think you know me? You have no idea."

"Thank you." I finished my speech and walked back to my seat. The rest of the funeral was a total blur.

I didn't really want to think about it. I started with two sisters, now I have none.

The speeches finished and everyone got up and started to leave the funeral home.

"Hey man, I'm so sorry about everything." I heard Gino say.

"It's okay, you didn't do anything." I said facing Gino.

"I can't believe she's actually gone." He says looking into the distance.

"Yeah I know. I really do miss her."

"What even happened?"

"Its a long story."

OMG ITS OVER FOR REAL!!!!!! this has finally come to an end. i dont think im going to edit break free. maybe later when i have some time. im like super excited cause break free has almost 10k like that's unbelievable. I came like a year ago (in December 2014, saying 2 years would be inaccurate) and my first series is over. thank you to everyone who read break free and pretty tragedy! ily all!!