Chapter 8 - Nemo

Chapter 8

////

Paige's POV

It's been a week since Maddie's little threat. Nothing that bad had happened to me yet beside some comments about my face.

I ran downstairs and grabbed an apple from the fridge. I flicked Josh in the head and told him it was time to go.

We grabbed our bags and left the house. We stood at the bus stop for ten minutes but then decided to walk.

The walk to school was silent but not awkward. We finally arrived at school. I saw Chloe and she waved us over. I think Josh noticed because he walked over to her without saying a word.

"Hey guys. How was your weekend?" Chloe asked

"It was good until the whole Maddie disaster happened."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that." Chloe said looking at the ground

I and walked away to go to my locker.

I quickly gathered my things and walked off to my first period class. When I got to class I was the only one there. I scurried to my seat and opened my book.

When I looked up I saw Gino sitting next to me with his usual smirk on his face. I slightly blushed and went back to my book.

I was in the middle of my chapter and and my book left my hands. I looked over and saw that Gino had my book.

"Hey! Give it back." I whined like a two year old

"Nope. Not until you say Gino is the best person in the world."

"Fine, Gino is the best person in the world. Now give it back!" I pleaded

I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and he finally gave in and gave me back my book.

"Thank you." I said with a smile

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight. The rest of the gang is coming." he asked

I quickly said yes and turned my attention to the teacher who was talking about how to solve this really complicated equation that was on the board.

"Just so you know, Maddie will be there." Gino whispered in my ear.

That sentence sent chills down my spine.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Josh and I stand in front of this huge house. Josh rung the door bell and almost seconds later Gino answered the door.

He welcomed us in and we went down to the basement. We walked into his ginormous basement and we found a seat on the couch.

After 10 minutes all of the gang was here. Josh brought up the idea that we watched a movie.

"Which one are we going to watch?" Lucas asked

"Finding Nemo!" Hayley screams.

Chloe and I agree and the boys just groaned. Before anyone could object Hayley ran up to the DVD player and popped in Finding Nemo.

The boys complained while Hayley just stood there and laughed at their behaviour. Hayley ran back over to us and snatched the popcorn from the boys and started to watch the movie.

Half way through the movie the door bell rang. I saw Gino roll his eyes as he got up and got the door.

When he came back I saw someone that I knew to well. I heard Josh groan when he saw Maddie. Gino sat down next to Lucas.

I could tell that Maddie was not happy when Gino neglected her and sat down next to Lucas.

Maddie huffed and sat next to Gino's feet.

The movie was over and the popcorn was gone. I got up and went up stairs to get a glass of water. Gino came with me to get me water since his house was huge.

We made our way to the kitchen and he got me my water. We stood in silence while I was drinking my water.

"I wish Maddie would go away sometimes. She's so clingy if you know what I mean." Gino said breaking the silence

"Don't worry I know what you mean." I said recalling all my terrible memories

"You know, I don't actually like Maddie." Gino said

Did he really just say that. I mean she's Maddie Ziegler. The person everyone want to date.

"Really?" I questioned

"Yeah,"

"That's cool." I said sipping my water.

Gino took a step forward.

"Can I tell you who I really like?" he asked.

I nodded my head. Taking another sip of my water.

"I like you." he said

Did I hear that right? The girl with scar that goes from her eyebrow to her lip. The girl who is really quiet in class.

Gino took another step forward and lifted my chin so I was looking at him.

"I really like you." he said again

Before I could respond he cut me off. He put his lips on mine.

he was kissing me.

A/N: OMG, i'm sorry for not updating in forever. I've been busy with some other books and ideas. Check out my new book, Delusional. Its coming in either April or May. I may not be updating as often as I was before. I'm working on other books. Sorry.

byeee