14 - sup blondie

Chapter 14

////

Paige's POV

"What do you mean your she's not stopping till she has me and Josh?" I asked nervously

"I mean she isn't going to stop trying to get you and Josh." my dad said calmly as we pulled up to our driveway.

I slowly got out of the car and headed to our house. Sliding my feet across the ground, I headed to my room.

I really hope mom isn't serious about the whole taking Josh and I away thing. I don't want to leave. I like it here.

I flopped on my bed and pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Gino.

Paige - Hey

I put my phone down and pulled out my science homework which I still had to do.

I was on the first question when my phone vibrated against my leg.

Gino - Sup Blondie. Btw you rocked that pant suit.

I laughed at Gino's new name for me and the fact that he saw me in that hideous pant suit.

Paige - I know right. I totally rocked the pant suit.

Gino - You totally did.

Paige - Go away I need to finish my science homework.

Gino - NEVAAA

I put my phone away and spent the rest of the night finishing my home work.

"Paige," I heard my dad yell from the kitchen.

"Yes?" I yelled back

"Can you come here please."

"Okay." I screamed setting down my math text book and heading to the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen I saw my dad holding the white envelope that I stuffed in the pantry.

"Care to explain why I found this behind a can of expired tomato sauce?" my dad asked raising his eyebrows.

I just stared and the ground mumbling to myself not wanting to answer his question.

"Paige, please answer my question." my dad said setting down the white envelope on the kitchen counter.

I still didn't look up from my socks trying to avoid my dad.

I heard my dad's foot steps coming toward me.

"Why, why did you hid the envelope?" my dad questioned.

I sighed and looked up from my socks.

"I didn't want you to see it because I thought that it was a letter to say that you have to give Josh and I to mom. I thought that if you didn't see it then maybe it would go away." I answered honestly.

My dad pulled me into a hug.

"I understand where you're coming from, but you shouldn't have hid that. Next time if any important letters come, you are going to give them to me. Okay?" my dad said

I nodded my head and went back to my room to finish my math homework.

I grabbed my phone of my dresser and saw I had 6 messages from Gino.

Gino - Yo, where are you.

Gino - Paige?

Gino - PAAGIEEE

Gino - you're ignoring me aren't you.

Gino - I don't think you're going to want to ignore me after this.

Gino - Paige, will you go out with me?

A/N: Hey guys. I'm sorry for not updating in forever. I've been working on a new book. I hope you guys like the chapter. Again, sorry for not updating.

;)