10-Not one bit

Chapter 10

////

Paige's POV

My mom walked over to me with open arms.

"Get away from me!" I practically screamed at her

My mom looked stunned at me but then put a hurt expression on her face. I felt a little guilt but I realized what she did to me.

She walked up to Josh and tried to hug him as well. He pushed her away and walked over to me.

"Why can't you guys just forgive me? I'm sorry." my mom said looking at Josh and I

I laughed and pulled up my pant leg.

"You see this? This scar. It's from you." I said pointing at the huge 6 inch scar on my thigh.

"Oh paige," my mom started but I cut her off

"Don't oh paige me. You hurt me. I can't forgive you." I said looking her straight in the face

I stormed away and I went up to my room and slammed the door. I flopped on my bed and stared at my ceiling wondering how she got here.

I heard my door open and close. I looked up and saw Josh standing there.

He walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"They're fighting over us." Josh said to me.

I nodded my head and went back to staring at the wall.

We both fell back on my bed and stared at my ceiling fan that was spinning round and round.

"Why do you think Brooke did it?" Josh asked

"I don't know why. But I know if she didn't do it we wouldn't be here and mom and dad wouldn't be arguing over us." I said still staring at the ceiling.

Josh and I just sat on my bed either staring at the wall or my ceiling.

"Paige, Josh come down here please." My dad yelled from the stairs.

I hopped off my bed while Josh slowly rolled off my bed and fell to the floor. I looked at him giggling and helped him up off my bedroom floor.

We went down the stairs and stood in front of my mom, once again.

"Paige, Josh your mother and I were talking and she told me that she wants custody of you guys-" my dad started but I butted in.

"No, I'm not going with her. No way, don't even try to get me to ever go with her." I said emphasizing the ever.

"Me too. I'm not going either." Josh said

My mom's face looked hurt when we said that but I didn't feel a single bit of guilt.

Not one bit.

A/N: hey y'all. Was this a good chapter? Please check out my other books. I have a new book that's coming soon and another one that I just posted the first chapter a couple of days ago.

bayeee