15 - Long Time No See

Chapter 15

////

Paige's POV

"HE DID WHAT?" Chloe practically screamed when I told her what happened with Gino.

"Yeah he asked me out." I said trying to get Chloe to stop screaming.

"Where are you guys going to go?" Chloe asked still saying it a little quieter then the first time.

"Were going to Wendys on Friday after school." I said which caused Chloe to start jumping up and down again with excitement even though i don't even know why she's excited.

"Okay, I need to go to class. And so do you." I said shoving Chloe towards the Science room with me following behind.

We took our regular seats while the teacher started with the lesson which i already knew from my old school so I wasn't really paying attention.

I felt the kid behind me tap on my shoulder so I turned around and he handed me a note. I looked back and saw Gino with the signature smirk on his face.

I unfolded the note to find Gino's messy hand writing which I just barley know how to read.

So I guess you told Chloe about this Friday.

I wrote back,

Yea, she wanted to know. Sorry if I wasn't supposed to do that.

I passed it back to the kid who gave it to me.

I saw him read it then smile at me.

The bell rang and everyone got up to leave to their next class.

Since my next period was study hall, I slowly dragged me feet across the hall down to the library. 

"Hey Hyland, do you want to go out to Mc Donald's with me and Chloe?" Gino asked catching up to me with Chloe straggling behind him.

"Sure as long as we get back by the next bell. My dad would kill me if he knew I missed." I said throwing my stuff in my book bag as I followed Gino out the doors.

We got to the nearest Mc Donalds in five minutes flat. 

Gino being the gentleman he is, held the door open for Chloe and I but hit his head on the frame of the door. 

"Ow, That hurt." Gino said rubbing the side of head from where he just hit it.

Chloe and I just laughed at him complaining and went up to the cash.

"Could I have a plain hamburger?" Chloe asked handing the cashier her money.

I ordered a Mc Chicken combo and Gino got a Big Mac.

We waited for our food and when we finally got it we started to walk back to the school. 

Chloe pulled out a small ketchup package from her take out bag and started to apply it to her hamburger.

"Why would you get a plain hamburger if you're just going to put ketchup on it anyways?" I asked Chloe taking a bite out my chicken burger.

"Because when I ask for a plain hamburger with ketchup, they always put everything else on it when all I really want is ketchup." Chloe said making a duh face at me and Gino.

We finally arrived at the school and it was about five minutes before the bell rang.

I quickly finished my chicken burger and threw the wrapper in the garbage and headed up to my next class.

I arrived to class and my phone buzzed,

Dad-Paige, please meet me in the parking lot after school. I have to tell you something.

I quickly responded with an okay and looked at the front of the board to see what the teacher was talking about.

The rest of the day went by fairly quick. I grabbed my things from my locker and headed out to meet my dad to see what he wanted. 

I saw his car in the parking lot and I waved to him.

I felt someone pick me up and throw me into the back seat of a car.

I saw the face I never wanted to see again.

"Hi Paige, long time no see."

A/N: OMG IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR LIKE DITCHING THIS STORY. SORRY ALSO ABOUT THE HUGE PLOT TWIST. DON'T BE MAD AT ME PLEASE, IV'E BEEN SUPER BUSY AND STUFF SO I KIND OF FORGOT ABOUT THIS ONE. OPPS..