Chapter 9-Standing at the kicthen counter

Chapter 9

////

Paige's POV

I stared at Gino in shock.

"Umm Sorry Paige. I really don't-" Gino started but I cut him off

"It's okay. I actually really like you to." I said mumbling to the ground.

We stood in silence for a good minute or two before Gino broke the silence.

"Do you want to head back downstairs?" he asked

I nodded still looking at the ground. We headed back downstairs and no one really noticed we were gone.

We silently sat back down and continued to watch the movie.

The movie finished and Josh got a text from our dad.

"You guys, Paige and I have to go, our dad needs us. See ya." Josh said getting up and signalling me to get up and go.

Josh and I walked out of Gino's house and we decided to walk home. It was a good 15 minute walk from Gino's house to our house.

"So what do you think dad wants?" Josh said after about 5 minutes into our walk

"I don't know Josh, I really don't know." I said

I can finally see out house after another 10 minutes of walking in silence.

There was another car in the drive way. I didn't recognize the car but I think that it had something to do with why dad wanted us home.

Josh and I walked up to the front door and we could hear screaming from inside the house.

The front door was unlocked so we let ourselves into our house.

"We're home!" Josh and I scream in unison.

The yelling stopped for a brief second but then it started back up again. Josh and I walk into the kitchen and we see a woman who I thought we would never see again.

My mom was standing at the kitchen counter.

A/N: Hey y'all. Sorry for this short and cruddy chapter. I'm not going to be posting as much as I was before but don't worry, I'm still here. Please check out my NEW book. It's called Delusional. The preview is posted and I'm going to be posting the first chapter in mid April.

bayee <- New author note ending :)