"Once more, for you" (Nishinoya Yuu)

Today's the game, His big day. The most awaited, let's see each other on the court.

Today, I'm going home to Nishinoya's. We've met for a couple times now, currently I'm in Spain. At the airport.

Y/n: "Alisa, has the game started yet?"

She checked her phone,

Alisa: "Not yet, we still got a couple minutes left before they start."

Y/n: "It's not like I regret going on this trip with you, I'm just nervous that I might not catch up with the game."

She said out of nowhere..

Alisa: "I totally understand that, you don't have to explain, you're just nervous. Besides, were going to the same game  aren't we?"

She reached out an arm to give me a side hug as she smiled brightly. Alisa's not only pretty, she got a great personality too.

Once we were called for boarding, I immediately carried my large ass luggage and slept the entire trip.

As soon as I arrived, I called Saeko. One of me and Alisa's close friends, Tanaka's brother. They treat me like sisters, despite not having any sibling playing on the court.

Y/n: "Uh, Saeko. Is the game starting?"

Saeko: "It is, where are you?"

She asked, it's lowkey pressuring how her tone was. I told her I'll be there early since I'll help her with cheering.

I bet cheering's not gonna help out now. I just have to be there asap.

Y/n: "I'll be there, wait up."

Saeko: "I'll be waiting, drive safe."

I hanged up

Alisa: "You're not gonna change?"

Y/n: "No"

I gave a short answer

- inside the car     -

Alissa's the one driving, since I didn't bring my car this time. I kept checking my phone, I'm getting kinda anxious now.

I played some game on my phone to help me calm down, it's a simulation game. It's pretty nice, with houses and farms. Totally recommend!

I really didn't notice how fast the ride was, when Alisa called my attention.

Alisa: "Were here, do you want to buy snacks first or head down the game?"

Y/n: "I don't want snacks for now,  how about you? I can still go with you to get some."

Alisa: "Nuh-uh girl, you better go ahead, look at the time."

I looked at my watch as the time I saw earlier was no where near from now.

I went towards the court and it wasn't that noisy, there were no cheering to be heard. That's because it's their last point.

As soon as I walked in, I saw Nishinoya. Oh how handsome he his, his volleyball skills are also top tier!

My eyes followed his movements and we both made eye contact, his mouth mouthing the words "Once more, for you" and the next thing he did was make the winning point for the team. WHAT?! He striked?! Isn't he like a Libero? He isn't for this round? 

I looked around as I got worried, maybe he just striked it down to show if off to me.

Saeko: "Hey, don't look around, there's another sub for the libero"

He was really impressive as I can say, I'm glad I made it in time. At least if we would be parting ways now, it would only be trainings.

Thank you all so much for 11k reads!!! Don't forget to vote :33 Stay safe!! Till we meet!!