"Visitation Pt.2" (Terushima Yuji)

Part 2 Kaihraih!!!

Y/n: "How come you're real?"
Terushima: "Because I am."

Terushima: "I'm here, there's no need to be afraid of. In this world no one can hurt you as long as I'm here."

Y/n: "Who really are you?"

Terushima : "It's just like I told you, I'm here to protect you."
Y/n: "Protect me from what exactly?"
Terushima: "From your nightmares, why do think I'm here?"

Y/n: "So what you are trying to say is.."

I just looked at him not knowing what to say while he just nod. Just scared of the truth.

Y/n: "You mean that my nightmares can enter the real world? Just like how you did, because you were in my dream?"

Terushima: "Certainly. I'll always be here so please don't be afraid."

That was the last conversation i had with him until this very day.

Today's my birthday. I don't really belong to a group of friends so I just asked Terushima to celebrate it with me>

Y/n: "Terushima, can you celebrate my birthday with me?"

Terushima: "Sure, besides that do you remember how i should protect you from your nightmares?"

Y/n: "Yes i do, why?"

Terushima: "Look behind you."

I looked behind me to see Oikawa.. oh.

Oikawa: "Hey, that was mean!"

Oikawa: "I'm a very stunning boy, don't you see?"

I just laughed but most importantly i shared that with them. Celebrating my birthday even if it was only the three of us.

Oikawa's my old friend on the other hand Terushima decided to stay in the real world with me to do his duty as a boyfri- I mean guardian.

It turned out a little bit of comedy HAHA I'm hope you guys like it!!