"Take the Chance" (Tsukishima Kei)

We live in a world where we only get one chance to be someone's someone.

Someone who gets more than one are seen as desperate, they say that we should only get one and be contented with it but what if that someone's someone isn't the right for us?

It's a normal day, where i'm on my way to school. Hi, I'm Y/n the girl who hopes to find the right one despite almost filling her own dating history.

On my way to school, i don't have someone to walk along with but here's Tsukki who i call my bestfriend. Tsukishima has been my friend for about 6 years and he still haven't made a move on anyone yet.

The bell rang for lunch, i went out my class and met up with Tsukishima at the cafeteria.

This is a random thought, to think of it Tsukishima didn't leave me nor my side despite being with 3 other men, I mean this school encourages friends and couples to leave each other if they've gotten to be with more than one. It's actually controlled by the government, there's nothing i can change about that.

Tsukishima: "What do you want for lunch?"

He asked, holding his tray. He's pretty cute if you think about it, i never thought of him only as a friend.

Y/n: "I just want bread and milk, if possible i'll split it in half to share some with you."

Tsukishima: "There's no need, you haven't eaten breakfast and yet you're thinking about sharing it with me. Please, think about yourself as well."

He said as he got his and my food. I find it very entertaining but it may sometimes take a turn and smile at his words, it's rare for someone to care about me especially when it comes to this guy.

Y/n: "So, where do you wanna stay?"

Tsukishima: "Nowhere, you?"

Y/n: "You dumbass, where are we going to eat then?"

Tsukishima: "Let's just eat in our classrooms, i'll be leaving first."

Y/n: "Is something wrong? Why are you acting so cold?"

Tsukishima: "I don't know, you could have asked the air."

Y/n: "Don't give me that bullshit, what's wrong? Tsukki, i'm here."

I stood infront of him, staring in those eyes of his, hoping to get something from it. 

Tsukishima: "Yeah, you were always there but have you even bother to look at me?"

Y/n: "What are you talking about?"

Tsukishima: "See, you don't even understand what i'm trying to say, there's no point in telling you then."

Y/n:" What did i miss, huh? You're not making it clear! It's not my fault for not being able to understand it, try telling others, they won't be able to understand it as well."

Tsukishima: "That's really what you want? Okay then."

Tsukishima stood on top of his chair and got the cafeteria's attention, shouting "Hey you guys! You know that i'm greatly inlove with this friend of mine right? You also know that she doesn't even bother to look at me!"

The cafeteria just stayed silence yet all their heads were after me.

I just looked at him, shocked. Never knew he was really going to do it.

"So please, look at me."

"And learn how to love me."

"Cause that someone's someone has always been by your side."

"Always was."