"He left me.." (Hinata Shoyo)

(Hinata's POV)
It's already late.. she's not home yet.. damn I'm starting to worry.

(Y/n's POV)
It was already 9pm. I was out with Akaashi, he invited me to eat dinner with them. I went out at 6pm.. how come it reached to a time like this?

Akaashi: "Y/n thanks for coming this afternoon. I'm gonna head out early, something happened at home. I'm leaving Kuroo with you."

We said our goodbyes to Akaashi before walking again.

Kuroo: "So..

Y/n: "Hmm?"

Kuroo: "May i ask for your number? It's okay if yo-

I quickly cut him off to avoid changing the atmosphere

Y/n: "Sure"

I smiled and gave my number.

(Kuroo's POV)
I wish i could have a girl like her, I mean i wish i could have her as my girl. I mean there's still a possibility.

I smirked knowing what to do

Y/n: "Kuroo, Hinata's apartment is near by"

(Hinata's POV)
I heard the knock at the door, i quicky opened it by Y/n hugging me.

Y/n: "I miss you Shrimpy"

I gave her a peck on her forehead, I decided not to show it. I'm still unsure of how to feel.

She was still hugging me but this time it felt different as if she's gonna leave me.

"I'm sorry.."

It was inaudible but i still managed to hear it, what was she sorry for? Is it related to the one Kageyama told me?

I started to get out of control, I didn't know what to do that tears were streaming down my cheeks.

Hinata: "What time is it now?! What made you come home at this time? Is it because of the guy you were with?!"

FLASHBACK!!
Kageyama: "Hinata, i saw your girl kissing with kuroo.. I'm sorry to say this but even if Kuroo was the first one to kiss her.. she seemed to enjoy it.."

I started crying, getting nervous of what will happen next.. is it true? My feelings are mixed, the fact that i was the second one who came to approached her and take her hand, but..she gave in.

"Kageyama sent a photo"

I opened the photo.. it was the photo of you and Kuroo kissing..

I cried my eyes out knowing that it was true. That i saw that photo with you kissing another man.

I decided to text Kuroo.

TEXT
Hinata: "Kuroo. What did you do with my girlfriend?"

I texted him calmly.. yet i feel so uneasy

Kuroo: "I kissed a girl and i liked it, taste of her cherry chapstick."

That was so straightforward damn! I can't take it..

PRESENT!!
(Y/n's POV)
I was frozen by the fact the he shouted at me.. but what surprised me more was the next thing he said.

Hinata: "Did you enjoy with Kuroo?"

He looked at me with those eyes, filled with tears. I started tearing up.

Y/n: "Hinata.."

That was the only thing that came out of my mouth.. i tried again.

FLASHBACK!!
Kuroo: "Don't tell him about this, okay babygirl?"

I don't know why but i just nodded

He started kissing me again, feeling the heat. Kuroo may be the first one that was supposed to take my hand but i chose Hinata. I don't know why but i just closed my eyes and let time pass by..

PRESENT!!
Y/n: " I don't know why i kissed him.."

Hinata: "Do you also want me to answer back with "I don't know why but i loved you?"

That hit me hard, he bit his lip to prevent tears from falling.

I hugged him as if it was the last one.

Y/n: "I'm sorry that i kissed him.. he said tha-t if i don't.. he'll take you away from me.."

I cried while hugging him..

Hinata: "That's not a valid reason for you to kiss him.. and you're even lying.."

He cried..

He knew i was lying.. i just wanted him to stay by my side that's why i lied.. I don't want him to leave me. Not like this.

Hinata: " I loved you and trusted you.. i loved you always.. despite your shortcomings.. i still loved you."

Hinata: "I'm sorry but i think this won't work anymore.. I hope he'll take care of you.. I'll send my love to your new lover.."

He let me go of the hug, I didn't know that it would be the last one, I cried watching him walk away.