"Understanding Boyfriend" (Sugawara Koushi"

We started dating ever since he asked me out, I immediately said yes. Little did I know that not everything from our past can still appear and be a part of our present.

It was Sunday, our date. I picked some clothes from my wardrobe and decided to pair it with his. Our theme was Coffee White. I got some brown sandals and just wore a white dress that's made of chiffon.

I ran downstairs as I was excited for this day, what awaits me today? I asked myself.

I opened the door to be greeted by a hug from Koushi

Sugawara: "You look very pretty.."

He said after he hugged me, then looked away with blushing cheeks.

Sugawara: "Stunning to be exact."

Y/n: "Thank you, as well as you handsome man."

He just smiled at me, still blushing

We decided to just walk today since it's also sunday. Every sunday we don't take vehicles, that's what we agreed on.

On our way we grabbed some food from stalls nearby, we ate cotton candy, ice cream, drank lemon, you name it all. Until I was left alone because Koushi needs to urinate.

Y/n: "I told you not to drink so much didn't I?"

Sugawara: "Yes you did, but it was just so addicting."

He said as he laughed

Y/n: "Fine, I'll wait here. Just hurry up okay?"

Sugawara: "I will."

He said as we parted ways, I waited for him at the bench, he came back after what seemed like 15 minutes.

Y/n: "What took you so long?"

Sugawara: "I also.. you know"

Y/n: "Koushi!!"

I laughed as I said that, playfully spanking his arm. We went on the other way since were already going home.

On our way, we were called out by someone.

"Hey Y/n!!"

He went towards me and placed his arm around me, hugging me tightly as if Koushi's not there

Y/n: "Hey Erwin, what's up?"

Y/n: " Can you give me distance at least?"

He separated from me and greeted me again formally

We just talked and laughed for the whole time he was there. But I was starting to worry knowing that koushi saw that, it was not supposed to be like that, especially that Erwin's my ex.

I looked at him, asking if he's okay.

He just reassured me with a smile.
J'm starting to worry, so I left the conversation with Erwin.

As I walked away, he grabbed my arm, I immediately looked at him knowing he grabbed my arm.

Y/n: "What?"

Erwin: "Baby, please come back. I'll make everything right. I fucking promise so please come back to me."

Y/n: "I was once with you but that was part of my past, don't go ruining ny present like you did to our relationship."

Y/n: "I'm happy with someone else now, can't you see? You were from the past and that stays there, nothing more and nothing less."

I ranted too much but considering that those were my thoughts if ever we meet again. I knew that he was up to something ever since he grabbed me like that. I mean what kind of ex grabs their ex infront of one's boyfriend.

I walked away as I said those, grabbing Koushi's hand and guided him through the crowd. We got home and he was just silent the whole time .

Sugawara: "Was that your boyfriend?"

Y/n: "Ex."
I corrected him

Sugawara: "You don't mind me asking about him, do you?"

Y/n: "It's fine, what is it?"

Sugawara: "What did he ever do to you?"

Y/n: "He kept making promises that he'll be a  better boyfriend, I kept on believing that until the day came where as if dead weight was dropped on my shoulders. He cheated on me."

Y/n: "Why did you asked about it?"

Sugawara: "So I would know, your likes and dislikes and how you want to be treated."

Sugawara: "If you're thinking that I was upset, I was not. I was just shocked that he held you like that earlier, because I knew how much your mother likes him over me and it was not my place to judge so I stayed silent. I'm still insecure you know?"

Sugawara: " That was all in the past don't worry too much, okay baby? I'm kinda tired so how about a nap?"

I just looked at him, feeling slight guilt that he knew all of those. But he was right, that was all from the past.

Y/n: "So koushi.."

Sugawara: "Hmm?"

Y/n: "Starting now, let's make the best of it, be the best in every story because it will all be a part of our history, let's start it together."

Sugawara: "That's my girl"

He said as he ruffled my hair, god I love him.

Y/n: "Thank you for understanding everything Koushi."

Sugawara: "Anything for my girl, I love you."

He said as we head on to our room to take a nap.