"Visitation" (Yuji Terushima)

Kaihraih It's hereee!! The genre is like a fantasy for this one!! '-'

I called in sick today for school. I suddenly just got a fever, I don't remember why..

I was just at home laying at my bed. I got my phone and texted my friends to give me the lessons that they discussed today. I don't feel like eating nor standing up.

I tried my best trying to remember why i go a fever. Trying to remember what happened stressed me out that i fell asleep.

There's this guy.. Tall, handsome and blonde. He likes playing around with me. I could say that i enjoy being around him too. I woke up suddenly remembering why i got a fever.

Y/n: "What a weird dream.. but that's what gave me a fever. He was too hot."

Yuji: "Who was too hot?"

Y/n: "That guy in my dream.. he was blonde..tal- That's you!"

I said as i turned towards him

Yuji: "What do you mean? "

Y/n: "You're the guy that i keep dreaming of!"

Yuji: "Well I'm not a dream anymore. I'm here Y/n, I'm here."

I didn't hesitate to hug him, he was real, no more a dream. The guy I've always dreamed of. The one who took care of me in my dreams which explains why I'm always safe."

I did this out of nowhere. I still hope that you like it! There will probably be a pt.2 for this!!