"Beginning till end" (Futakuchi Kenji)

There were days i wish i were her, there were also days where i began to wonder what's wrong with me.

I went early to school knowing well that we have a project that is due the first subject. When i arrived, there they were, laughing and smiling togther.

It could have been me, if only i was there for him.

I just walked passed them, slowly glancing at them one last time before heading inside the classroom.

Everyday went on like this, they were on their usual spot and i'm just here watching them.

A day came where it wasn't the same anymore, he came running towards me.

Futakuchi: "I'm sorry for being so cold, i do care for you. I'm really sorry, hey
Y/n were still good right?"

I just stood there and looked at him, thoughts rushed my mind but i gotta say what's right.

Y/n: "Do you need me now that you guys broke up? Am i some type of option, which will only be chosen when it's their last spin?"

He just looked at me, holding my hand.

Futakuchi: "Y/n, you have to understand.."

These things that you are saying now Futakuchi makes no sense, i hope you know that..

Y/n: "Understand what?! That you left me for that girl? Chose her over your bestfriend who you knew well can't be left alone due to anxiety?! I trusted you Futakuchi, I fucking did."

I felt a warm presence hover above me, he was hugging me. I tried my best to get out of his grasp but it was too strong, i was still crying. He hugged me after everything that happened? Is it that fast for him to accept the things that took place?

PRESENT
I woke up from a sudden realization, i looked around, Futakuchi..

A sudden noise was made from the corner.

Futakuchi: "What's wrong baby? Feeling well?"

Y/n: "Futakuchi.."

He layed on the bed, scooting closer to me. Hugging me and caressing my hands.

Futakuchi: "I'm sorry for everything.. Y/n"

He kept on saying sorry. Is this what we are on, the fact the he keeps on saying sorry? It got us together.

Y/n: "Hey Futakuchi, remember the day where i would only look at the two of you?"

He just hummed in response, i stopped there just right there, hoping that he would say something.

I looked up at the ceiling and there it was, the words i want to hear.

Futakuchi: "Of course, it was only a play between us. It wasn't that serious, she even agreed."

Those were the words i wanted to hear, i desired for those to be just a dream that i can easily wake up from and it was.

Futakuchi: "I did liked her at some point.."

I looked at him, trying to show no expression but slowly let myself get involve with the topic.

Y/n: "But that was the past, it's fine."

I don't know if he's trying to piss me of or what.

Futakuchi: "Hey hey! Cheer up, i got you now okay, you will not be an option anymore, you're my commitment."

He smiled at me and slowly laughed at the expression i gave off.

I smiled back, hoping this would last.

Futakuchi: "It will."

I was surprised knowing that was on my mind.

Futakuchi: "You were so brave back then to say those words to me, i like that about you."

Y/n: "Of course i was! I can't easily lose to a handsome rat and i mean who won't like me right?"

I jokingly say as we both laughed as i crossed my arms acting stubborn.

These were the days i wanted to bring back, i'm glad that it came back to where it should be.

We spent the whole day, laying down on the bed, he talked stories while i slowly fell asleep.

Y/N HERE REALLY KNOWS HER WORTH, DAMN. Anyways thank you for requesting kuriii-chan!!