"Every glance that I take" (Akaashi Keiji)

Hi!! It's been a while :33 by now all of u should know that I only update if I feel like doing so, however it is my hobby. Ty for all of ur continuous support!! This time we'll be doing Akaashi's point of view, I am very excited.

Every glance that I take, makes me fall more than I've ever fallen.

She's the girl I first laid eyes on when she walked in. She's stunning with that messy bun of hers, carrying her books as she organizes her desk. As she sat down, she read the note I stuck on her wall. Reading it softly as I follow and sync in with her lips. Mouthing the words "Thank you for always walking in my office. You're very stunning." She looked my way and gave me a gentle smile, I chuckled hoping that this won't end and continue to be endless so I could see her smile everyday. I promise from now on, I'll choose you. Everyday.

I chose her everyday hoping that she would choose me too. The day came where I had to accept the fact that we can't be together and that's impossible to happen. The wedding day, where she walked down the aisle with her father, as she arrived near the altar, she parted ways with her father and held hands with the groom. There she stood, with the veil in front of her face. As I looked at her way, she's still stunning as ever and that wouldn't change the fact the I like her. I looked her way where we locked contact, I hope the way that we both glance at each other wouldn't change. I sighed and mouthed the word "Congrats" to her. Is this what one-sided love feels like? I'll love when I'm ready again.

Please let me read what u think about it!! Is it good or is it bad?? ty and stay safe :ddd It's not really good in my opinion, I just wanted to update for u guys to read something in my book!!