"Get her back" (Daichi Sawamura)

Req: cheesycheeseisme

Y/n had not yet recieve another good ending of the arguement, a fight with her boyfriend.

Every night Daichi would hear noises behind these thin walls, he couldn't sleep, he couldn't do anything in peace. He just wished that those couple behind the walls would quiet down.

The next day, Y/n had greeted Daichi with a smile

"How have you been?" Said Y/n

Well, not so great but that's alright

Daichi: "I'm doing completely fine and I'm about to head out to practice, wanna join?"

Y/n stared for a minute and Daichi was wandering what he had said, what was it? Oh! I'm not supposed to offer her! Damn it, she has a boyfriend. Don't go chasing girls that are taken Daichi!

Y/n: "Are you asking me to hang out with you at the gym?"

she had asked, still confused

Daichi: "I'm so sorry for that, I accidentally had said that."

He then bowed and still said sorry multiple times

Y/n: "What are you a saint? I'm gladly accepting the offer, besides I have nothing to do right now."

Daichi looked up with y/n smiling, he was surprised to even say something.

Later that night when they both arrived at the apartment, y/n's boyfriend did not hesitate to shout at her, we only arrived, what is wrong with this guy?

Daichi went infront of Y/n, trying to defend her.

Daichi: "Stop shouting at your girlfriend, she only arrived."

"So only after she shouts inside your apartment, I'm not allowed to shout at her anymore?"

I didn't notice that Y/n wasn't behind me, she went infront of me, slapping the man infront of her.

Y/n: "What are you saying.."

He was supposed to slap her back but I grabbed her hand and tried leaving.

Y/n was crying but it was no doubt, that it's because of anger.

While I was dragging her along, she shouted "I'm breaking up with you! Don't look for me you fucker!"

Oh alright, at least she stands up for herself. I brought her to a nearby store to cool off.

Daichi: "How are you feeling?"

Y/n: "Feeling a bit better."

She said while sobbing

Daichi: "Once you're okay, you'll be mine again"