"Arcade" (Nishinoya Yuu)

Thank you for requesting!! Samantha_Alanan

                                                                                           Y/n's POV

I went to the arcade alone this time since my friend can't hang out with me today because she wasn't allowed by her mom.

As usual i looked for coins in my pocket and went towards the cashier to get it change, everything was going well when..

"Watch where you're going nerd."

They bumped into me.. the girls who are messing with me in school, I don't really dress like a nerd, you could say that i just have a bigger brain than these piece of shit.

They took my coins and threw them on the floor, I'm tired of them messing with me.. damn i need to do something..

"Pick it up you dork."

"She's a dork!"

"I bet she needs to stare at a book to get the answers."

They just laughed and humiliated me, but what's worse is that they did it in front of people. People i don't even know.  What might they be thinking of me?

I started picking up the coins.. not minding what they said. They already left anyways.. i could have said something back then.

"What are you all doing?! Just watching her pick those up? Taking a video of her being humiliated?!"

I looked up as someone said that..

He looked at me and helped me pick up my coins

"I'm sorry for all of that. The society is really something huh?"

I don't wanna waste time, so i asked for his name.. this guy caught my eye. He's different from what the people are now.

Y/n: "What's your name?"

"My name's Nishinoya, yours?"

Y/n: "My name's Y/n, nice to meet you. Thank you for helping me."

Nishinoya: "Anytime."

He said and smiled..

Nishinoya: "What are you doing in the arcade?"

Y/n: " I usually spend my time here, how about you?"

Nishinoya: "I've been playing in here with this certain girl ever since i was 6. I went here because i thought i can find her here again."

Y/n: "Oh.."

Nishinoya: "How about we play first?"

He grabbed my hand and ran towards the crane machine, running at the speed of light. He's pretty energetic, always smiling, just like the kid i used to meet here.. wait..

We played the crane game thousand of times but we still couldn't get it. I really wanted to be the one to play it but then he insisted to make me happy and  get it for me, so i just let him.

Y/n: :"Here, let me try. This is how you do it."

I grabbed the handle just like i used to years ago... it's been two weeks ever since my last visit to the arcade. I just showed him how to do it but then it left him surprised.

Nishinoya: "You're that girl! I finally found you!"

Y/n: "I'm not sure.."

Nishinoya: "I'm sure that she has a talent when it comes to crane machines. I'm sure of that."

I was not sure about how to feel, he's getting the wrong person.

Nishinoya: "Roll up your sleeves."

I did as he said

Nishinoya: "See! we have the same bracelet!"

We did have the same bracelet..

FLASHBACK

Y/n: "Are you not coming back anymore?"

I cried as i was pulled by my Dad because i couldn't control myself.

I cried and cried knowing that this is our last meeting but he said something before he was fully dragged out by his mom.

Nishinoya: "I promise I'll look for you again! I promise!"

He said as he was crying while shouting those words.

His mom gave me a bracelet..

Nishinoya's Mom: "Keep this and you'll find each other again in the future."

I didn't really know why Nishinoya will be leaving.. but all i know is that i never came back to that place because i would end up traumatized. He was my only friend back then. I asked for his name earlier but i don't remember someone by that name. Have i forgotten? Ahh.. short term memory loss.

PRESENT

Y/n: "You were that kid who shouted that you'll look for me again right?"

Nishinoya: "It really is you.."

We both just looked into each other's eyes trying to find something.. called "Destiny"