"Club" (Kageyama Tobio)

[Kageyama's POV]

Nishinoya: "Let's go to the club!"
He said as he was adjusting his necktie, everyone seems eager to go.

Hinata: "Come on Kageyama!! I'm sure you would like to."

He bumped his elbow on my arm, still convincing me to go.

Kageyama: "Fine"

I stood up not wanting to change, i don't care who i would see there. As if someone would be able to change that.

We entered the club and were greeted by people dancing around, i sat for a while in a table nearby. Drinks were everywhere, i don't drink. Especially when you're an athlete, I just let the others be.

I can't take the vibe here anymore so i went outside the club and stayed near the restroom. I just sat down when i was surprisingly pulled into a car.

I didn't see that coming, they're dumb as fck, they didn't even cover my eyes or hand cuff me. I looked around the surroundings and it was no where close to being familiar so I panicked.

"Hey, relax. I won't hurt you."

Kageyama: "As if you can."

"Oh, I will."

I can't see the person talking yet i observed that she is able to feel the presence's of one's self, that's what she did to me. Is she blind?

She was about to remove her blindfold when i heard something fell, I looked towards that direction and when i looked back she was not there. Another sound was heard and when I looked that way i suddenly woke up.

I immediately held my head trying to process what just happened. What was that.? I felt my cheeks heating.

Kageyama: "Shit that girl makes me crazy."

I whispered

I was shocked when i felt my friends looking at me. What?

Daichi: "You're so damn hard."

I looked down and knew what they were talking about.

Suga: "Well that's because he never had a girlfriend."

Tanaka: "Why are you so hard anyway?"

Kageyama: "She was pretty.."

That was the only thing i said before falling down on the bed, drifting to sleep again.

I hope this made up!! Have a great day everyone!!! This is page 48!! Sorry for the confusion.