"Carnival"(Kuroo Tetsurou)

Y/n's POV

He came to the carnival date, he said that he couldn't pick me up because they were going to practice till 6 but I'm still grateful that he came.

He came with his pair of sweats and a white tee, casual.

Kuroo: "I'm sorry baby that you had to go here by yourself.."

Y/n: "Don't worry, It's fine. How's your practice?"

Kuroo: "Such a burner. Since were already here, where do you wanna go first?"

Y/n: "Let's play the dance craze at the arcade!"

And everything went smoothly.. we played, held hands and told each other's day. You couldn't imagine how happy I was, just being with him can brighten my day and distract myself that i even have a incurable disease.

Kuroo: "Y/n? wanna rest for a while? you seem pretty tired.."

Y/n: "Not really..let's play more.."

-MINUTES PASSED BY-

I gave him a smile.. which would be the last.

Y/n: "Kuroo, what did you like about me?"

Kuroo: "What kind of question is that? uh.. It's because your you. I like you for that.

He held my hand, caressing it. I'll miss this feeling..the way i am loved.

Y/n: "What would you do if i would leave this world right now?"

His hand parted mine, he looked at me intensely..

Kuroo: "Are you really okay? Why are you blurting questions like that?!"

Y/n: "It's nothing.. I'm sorry.."

He looked at me one more time before holding my cheek, kissing me softly. Fireworks were in the sky dancing so beautifully.

It's better to let this moment take over me..

His lips parted mine,

Kuroo: "You won't leave me okay? Stay with me. Let's grow old together."

I'm sorry.. but i can't do that.. I won't be the girl you will be growing old with. It's because this fucking disease will take over me. I'm sorry...