"Skateboarding"(Tanaka Ryuunosuke)

Y/n's POV

I took one last look at the mirror before leaving to go to the park. Skateboarding you say? The feeling is immaculate when you have someone by your side to do it with.

Tanaka has been my friend ever since we were in elementary, now were in highschool, almost graduating. I sort of had feelings for him.. which are still stored deep inside my heart.

I waved my hand in the air as soon as i saw him.

Y/n: "Tanaka! I'm right here!"

He ran towards me asking how my day was, damn the way he always ask will always be the key to my heart.

Tanaka: "How's your day? Have you eaten? Let's stop by the store later!!"

He screamed before he started hyping other people up, that's what i like about him.

He ran around for minutes as if he was sonic dash, not wanting to stop. Suddenly, he tripped over a girl and rolled like a ball, typical Tanaka you see.. but it made me lose my cool to skate so I just stared at them, not knowing what to do. Jealousy stings huh?

Tanaka: "I'm really sorry.. I'm no man to do that."

"You seem like a very handsome boy, mind taking a meal with me?"

I swear if he accepts that offer, I'm gonna really lose my cool.

Tanaka: "I'm sorry but I'm here with someone who i will be spending the rest of my day with. I'm really sorry."

"You already have a girlfriend? Where is she?"

Tanaka was very irritated with the woman who kept showering him with questions so he just agreed.

Why is he taking so long? I thought were skating together. He then ran towards me, grabbing my hand and took me in front of the girl he tripped. Why did he take me here tho?

Tanaka: " This is my beautiful girlfriend, she is very pleased to meet you."

May i just rewind that? His girlfriend? I was confused on how he did that but oh well.