"Date" (Akaashi Keiji)

(Y/n's POV)
Akaashi and me are going out today, I wonder where he'll take me to. Where ever it might be, i'll always be okay with it knowing that he'll be the one taking me.

I quickly applied my lip balm when i heard my phone rang.

                     (Akaashi's POV)

I rang her phone, knowing that she takes long preparing.. even without taking that long to prepare.. she's still pretty.. she'll always be..

I blushed at the sudden thought.. i didn't know that she already picked up the phone... damn this girl is making me crazy.

ON THE PHONE
Akaashi: "Hey baby.. I'm already at the door."

Y/n: "Oh.. I'm sorry, I was busy preparing.. i was trying to look pretty just like other girls.."

Y/n: "Akaashi..?"

SILENCE TOOK OVER THE PHONE

                      (Y/n's POV)
I was suddenly surprised when i was pulled back.. a back hug?

Y/n: "Akaashi.."

Y/n: "I'm sorry if i said a lot of thi-

I was suddenly cut off by him saying such things that most girls would want to hear coming from their boyfriend. I'm so lucky to have him.

Akaashi: "Hey.. you will always be pretty.. effortlessly... ever since i first saw you, i fell inlove with you and that will change nothing.. baby what i mean is.. it will make no difference even if i'll see you without putting such things on your face..i will still love you.."

I let tears fall down my cheeks, he grabbed my head to give me a quick peck on the forehead. I felt loved.

He then grabbed my face with both hands on my cheeks, so that he was able to see my crying face.

Akaashi: "You will always be pretty in my eyes."

His eyes were shining, I got distracted by his eyes that i didn't know that his lips were on mine.

I closed my eyes letting time pass by and cherishing this moment, not letting any of it pass by easily.