"A fight between two lovers" (Yaku

It's been a while ever since we've talked. I wonder how he's doing.

After school he brought me out to eat. We talked for the first time again.

Yaku: "How have you been? I'm sorry if we can't talk much lately, I'm very busy with school projects."

Y/n: "I understand and there's nothing for you to say sorry about. I have deadlines and homeworks as well. We're both students and I'm doing well."

Yaku: "That's good to hear that you're doing well. Just wait for me okay? We'll go out some other time again. I'll bring you to places, i promise."

The day ended just like that, It was fast. I wish i could've go back again. Just him asking how my day was gives me butterflies.

The next day came and I went to school early and there was a new student in my class.

Teacher: "Y/n, no one volunteered therefore i leave the rest to you. Give Kaedi a good tour around the school."

The new student sat next to me, I gave him a small glance.

He might be just dead weight,

Y/n: "Sir, I do believe that I have a lot of incoming deadlines as of now. Can't it be someone else?"

Teacher: "All of us have incoming deadlines don't we?"

He then looked at the class as they agreed with him, shit.. here it goes

Teacher: "Don't be selfish and give him a tour."

He then left the class as i looked over it as class president,

Y/n: "Everyone remain quiet. I'll use this time to tour Kaedi around. If the bell rings you are dismissed as our advisor is absent."

I took Kaedi's arm and showed him around the floor we are currently and the campus.

Y/n: "So why'd you transfered here?"

Kaedi: "It's been a long time that i have been in that previous school of mine so I wanted to change."

Y/n: "Hmm that's cool."

Kaedi: "Anyways, you like gaming as well right?"

Y/n: "Wait so that means, you do as well?"

I asked right away

He nodded as I jumped up in the air, several days passed we would hang out at the same place.

He was fun to be with, we both were.

One time Yaku called out for me,

Yaku: "Wanna go with me and get some food in the canteen?"

Y/n: "Kaedi gave me some food, I hang around with him to keep him company. He's a new student."

I grabbed Yaku's arm as i brought him to Kaedi

Kaedi: "Oh, who's this?"

Y/n: "Kaedi, this is my boyfriend Yaku. Yaku, this is the new student that i kept company, Kaedi."

They both just smiled at each as Yaku left right away.

Kaedi: "What's with that guy?"

He said as I just stayed silent. Several days passed after that

On weekends I usually stay at Yaku's place.

Y/n: "Hey Yaku, are you mad at me? Why are you ignoring me?"

Yaku: "I'm not"

He said as we didn't make eye contact.

Y/n: "Are you perhaps mad because of Kaedi?"

Yaku: "It's not about him okay?"

He said that as he somehow raised his voice at me. I was scared knowing how scary he can be.

Y/n: "I'm sorry.."

Yaku: "What sorry? Ditching me for that so called "Friend" of yours. You sure do."

I stayed silent as tears ran down my cheeks. I'm sensitive and i know that Yaku knows that but why won't he stop?

Yaku: "You think I wouldn't notice it? Those handwritten sayings of yours in your arms, I see those."

Yaku: "I had been your boyfriend for 2 years, I know that you have an obssession of writing who you like on that arm of yours.  Years ago, It was my name how come it came to the point where his name was already in it?"

Y/n: "It's not like that.."

Yaku: "What do you mean it's not like that?"

I'm being pressured.

Y/n: " Yaku, I'm pressured."

Yaku: "Pressure over what? I haven't even seen you smile ever since we've met today, Is that how happy he makes you?"

Y/n: "I told you stop!"

Yaku: "And so what? What happens If I stop?! Your smile or neither that laugh of yours can't be seen near around me. It was only with him."

Y/n: "I told you to stop didn't I?!"

I pushed him, I cried aloud.

YAKU'S POV
She pushed me and there it was..  I realized it. Why she would cry everytime we would fight.

I ran straight towards her and asked for forgiveness

Yaku: "I'm sorry my princess."

I hugged her as she cried in my arms.

Yaku: "Don't cry now, I'm here."

The promise I've made before her mother passed away, to not shout at her  because it reminds her of her abusive father.

I hugged her as she cried in my arms.

Y/N'S POV
We fixed the misunderstanding and went to places later that day. Get a man like Yaku who can be with you regardless of your background story nor your short incomings.

Thank you so much RiroOkami!!