"Hello through the other phone" (Naoyasu Kuguri)

It all started when i fell upon this unknown number which became someone who would make me laugh and smile. We haven't met nor can we say where we live because if we do, the phone blocks from saying it. We do know each other's name, only that alone.

Kuguri, that's his name.

Back in the past, i used to say that name a lot. So basically i knew him.

Y/n: "Hey, what are you doing tonight?"

Kuguri: "Nothing."

Y/n:"What do you mean? Make it clear, you dumb. You're hard to read you know, especially through the phone, i can't even see you."

Kuguri: "Yeah."

That was all i heard when the line lost connection.

Y/n: "Hey? Hello, hello? Kuguri, you still there?"

Nothing, he didn't respond, of course he won't. The line fell.

Thoughts were controlling my mind right now, nonsense ones.

"Stop it. He's not going to answer."

"You will gain nothing from waiting."

I stood up from my desk and slammed my hands on the table's surface out of anger. It annoys me a lot. So much.

But when i did, it just got louder. I was screaming, holding my head, covering my ears, trying my best to prevent it from fully taking over me.

"STOP IT YOU SHIT! HE'S GONE"

"HE'S NOT REAL! NOT ANYMORE!"

"BELIEVE ME!"

That's where i fell straight to the floor, my thoughts weren't lying. They weren't lying to me, i chained myself all this time. It's true. I must have forgotten. I had forgotten that this world erases everyone from their past. The world does it.