"Dormitory" (Tendou Satori)

Me and Tendou surprisingly were roommates at college.

I just came back from my class, it was so tiring..

I was like this ever since i broke with that guy.. such jerk. I'm lucky that i have Tendou to cheer me up, not to mention, maybe I'm already moving on because.. I'm falling in love again.

Tendou: "Have you eaten yet?"

He went beside me to sit down and ask me about my day, typical Tendou.

Y/n: "I haven't yet, I was already late i forgot to grab at least a coffee on the way. How about you?"

He stood up from my side and grabbed his coat

Y/n: "Where are you going?"

Tendou: "Where else? I will feed you, let's go."

Y/n: "It's not a big deal, we can just stay here and eat instant noodles."

Tendou: "It's my treat, you worked hard enough. You stay in this dorm that means I'll also be taking care of you."

I just looked at him not wanting to stand up and give in that easily.

Tendou: "What? Do you want me to pick you up?"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the couch leading us outside of the dorm.

Tendou: "It's my treat, you're now part of my responsibility. I got some news that you're falling in love again?"

My eyes widen at that very moment

Y/n: "How did you know that?!"

Tendou: "I may have heard that from my team, it doesn't really matter though because i assure you that I'll be taking care of you."

I was once surprised by that, he knew that I'm falling for him.