"I forgot my books" (Kageyama Tobio)

(Y/n's POV)
I was walking with Kageyama wondering if i forgot something inside the classroom.. shit i forgot my books

I tugged Kageyama's shoulder

Y/n: "Milky i'll get my books inside the classroom."

Kageyama: "Ah? You forgot them?"

Y/n: "Yeah.. i'll go get them okay?"

Kageyama: "I'll wait for you here."

I ran back to the classroom from the first floor.

                       (Suga's POV)
I walked back to the room, what's the reason? Well i forgot to lock the door.. I saw Y/n running towards the classroom. Hey it's christmas isn't it?

Suga: "Hey Y/n? What are you doing here?"

Y/n: "I just forgot something, I'll be out now."

We were currently standing beside the mistletoe as she walked out first.

Suga: "Be careful there's a mistletoe."

                        (Y/n's POV)

I looked above me.. there's really a mistletoe above me huh? If we went out the same time, I don't know what might happen. It's not like i believe in those things, i'm afraid Kageyama will see us this way.

I looked beside me to see higher level students whispering..

I blushed at what i heard

"They're cute.."

I'm not really used to these things unless if it came from Kageyama.

I tried to explain to them that were not a couple or what that cause them to think that way. Damn it!!

                    (Kageyama's POV)
Since Y/n took long i wanted to check on her, It took her several minutes just to get her books.. did she go somewhere else?

Want to find out?! Stay tune for the next chapter!